Author Topic: Feds arrest ‘ringleader’ in attack on Andrew Jackson statue by White House  (Read 320 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Published 51 mins ago

Feds arrest ‘ringleader’ in attack on Andrew Jackson statue by White House
Jason Charter was arrested at his residence Thursday morning, sources say
By Jake Gibson | Fox News

Federal law enforcement officials on Thursday arrested a man in Washington they call a “ringleader” in the recent attempt to destroy the Andrew Jackson statue in Lafayette Square near the White House.

Law enforcement sources tell Fox News that Jason Charter was arrested at his residence Thursday morning, without incident, and charged with destruction of federal property. These sources add that Charter has connections to Antifa and was in a leadership role on the night of June 22 when a large group of protesters tried to pull down the statue.

“They were very organized,” a federal law enforcement official said. “Charter was on top of the statue and directing people ... they had acid, chisels, straps and a human chain preventing police from getting to the statue.”

Charter is expected to make an appearance -- likely virtual -- in U.S. District Court in Washington on Thursday, Fox News is told.

Protesters say the Andrew Jackson statue is offensive because he was a slave owner and because of his treatment of Native Americans.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/feds-arrest-ringleader-in-attack-on-andrew-jackson-statue-by-white-house

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Is this "Jason?"  LOL!

For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Applewood

Mr. Charter has some social media presence -- alas, since I don't have accounts, I can't read his BS.  I did see that he is affiliated with FieldWorks, an organization that conducts "grassroots campaigns" -- knocks on doors, registers people to vote and so on. 

http://fieldworks.com/about/

So this guy is a professional "activist."

Oh and it is alleged that he assaulted someone from OANN.  Sounds like a real sweetheart.

Offline verga

Charge him as a domestic terrorist and send his @$$ to GITMO. I want to see videos of him crying like the little B!TCH he is.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.