Author Topic: More New York Times Insanity: Hawaiian Shirts as Symbols of Extremism  (Read 292 times)

Offline pjcomix

• DUmmie FUnnies YouTube Channel
The New York Times has identified a new villain in their insane cancel culture wars. Hawaiian shirts. I kid you not.

On Monday, freelancer Nathan Taylor Pemberton targeted Hawaiian shirts because some undesirable people wear them. His warning about the dire associations connected with that ubiquitous article of clothing came in "What Do You Do When Extremism Comes for the Hawaiian Shirt?"

https://newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/pj-gladnick/2020/07/01/more-new-york-times-insanity-hawaiian-shirts-symbols-extremism
DUmmie FUnnies YouTube Channel
https://www.youtube.com/dummiefunnies

Offline skeeter

The Hawaiian shirt controversy is the garment equivalent of the garage door pull controversy, or the Berkeley park tree swing controversy, or the OK sign controversy, etc.

Its time everyone face the fact the left has collectively gone stark raving INSANE.

Offline mountaineer

Parrotheads hardest hit.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline andy58-in-nh

@mountaineer

Wastin’ away again in Cancelcultureville
Searching for some statue to assault
Some people claim Antifa is to blame
But I know it's all White People's fault.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline mountaineer

Wastin’ away again in Cancelcultureville
Searching for some statue to assault
Some people claim Antifa is to blame
But I know it's all White People's fault.
:beer:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org