Author Topic: Party guests exposed to COVID-19 not cooperating, officials say  (Read 472 times)

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
https://wjtn.com/news-and-closings/national-headlines/311bfcb659bac918d8d1c50f32455cdd

Rockland County, New York, is seeing a coronavirus cluster attributed to a large party -- one of the many gatherings in the area, county Health Commissioner Dr. Patricia Schnabel said Wednesday.

The host of the party was ill at the time and the virus spread to at least eight others -- all young adults, Schnabel said at a news conference.

"Large gatherings remain an issue," she said. "The risk for transmission of the virus is high and very real."

Schnabel said some people contacted by health investigators are denying being at the party and are refusing to speak to the investigators.

"Many do not answer their cell phones and do not call back," she said. "'Sometimes parents answer for their adult children and promise that they have been home consistently -- when they have not been."

"This must stop," she said. "Unfortunately I am now forced by these circumstances to send subpoenas to the individuals who are required to cooperate with us."
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline PeteS in CA

Re: Party guests exposed to COVID-19 not cooperating, officials say
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2020, 12:04:33 am »
The OP link is not working. This article from The Hill is about the same situation, https://thehill.com/policy/healthcare/505437-new-york-county-issues-subpoenas-to-people-refusing-to-talk-to-contact .
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2020, 12:46:29 am »
In sophisticated New York, contact tracers are not allowed to ask if COVID Positive patients attended any riots.  Because "stigma."  I think in this grand tradition, these party goers should tell the government to go pound sand.

They should not have encouraged the riots, and this is but one aspect of the blowback from those boneheaded decisions.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2020, 12:52:21 am »
https://wjtn.com/news-and-closings/national-headlines/311bfcb659bac918d8d1c50f32455cdd

Rockland County, New York, is seeing a coronavirus cluster attributed to a large party -- one of the many gatherings in the area, county Health Commissioner Dr. Patricia Schnabel said Wednesday.

The host of the party was ill at the time and the virus spread to at least eight others -- all young adults, Schnabel said at a news conference.

"Large gatherings remain an issue," she said. "The risk for transmission of the virus is high and very real."

Schnabel said some people contacted by health investigators are denying being at the party and are refusing to speak to the investigators.

"Many do not answer their cell phones and do not call back," she said. "'Sometimes parents answer for their adult children and promise that they have been home consistently -- when they have not been."

"This must stop," she said. "Unfortunately I am now forced by these circumstances to send subpoenas to the individuals who are required to cooperate with us."

They aren't dying.   Why do they need people to come forward?  If anyone comes down so sick, then they need to test and see what is causing sickness to treat it.  We have endured all other kinds of flu's much worse.  SARS, SWINE FLU from mexico.  I don't see the point, except to harass people and those who do that, have control issues.  They need to control.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2020, 02:22:57 am »

They aren't dying.   Why do they need people to come forward?  If anyone comes down so sick, then they need to test and see what is causing sickness to treat it.  We have endured all other kinds of flu's much worse.  SARS, SWINE FLU from mexico.  I don't see the point, except to harass people and those who do that, have control issues.  They need to control.
Probably have self-assessed and decided they aren't sick. Likely they don't want to be summarily quarantined, or suffer other mandatory actions of the State.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2020, 03:19:38 am »
My wife asks, are there city, county, state or federal laws which require wearing masks on demand?

How about which compel cooperation with contact tracing?

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln