Author Topic: Trump's campaign doesn't need a new 'shake-up,' it needs a new Trump (Scarry)  (Read 392 times)

Online corbe

Trump's campaign doesn't need a new 'shake-up,' it needs a new Trump

by Eddie Scarry, Commentary Writer |   | June 30, 2020 03:44 PM

The funniest narrative building this week is that President Trump’s reelection campaign is hoping to “shake up” it’s operation in light of a torrent of polls and news coverage that all indicates Trump is cruising toward a colossal defeat in November.

“Some Trump advisers and allies are privately pushing for sweeping changes to the campaign, including the idea of a major staff shake-up,” read a Washington Post article on Sunday.

A Politico story one day before said the campaign is aiming to “correct course,” and so Trump “is starting to take a more hands-on role in the campaign and has expressed openness to adding more people to the team.”

It’s a riot. What do any of Trump’s “advisers and allies” think that a campaign makeover will do? What does the president himself think that “adding more people to the team” will do?

<..snip..>

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/trumps-campaign-doesnt-need-a-new-shake-up-it-needs-a-new-trump
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online corbe

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Are there any algorithmic filters that expunge "Washington Post" "WaPo", or "Washington Bird Cage Liner"

Just asking.    :cool:
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline EdinVA

It always amuses me that people think it is Trump doing the tweeting.....  :thud:

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Are there any algorithmic filters that expunge "Washington Post" "WaPo", or "Washington Bird Cage Liner"

Just asking.    :cool:
You left out "Fishwrap"
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online DB

We are in seriously perilous times.

And we have a serious leadership vacuum at numerous levels of government.

We're not going to make it as a country another 5 years at this rate.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
That what the campaign needs is a new Trump should be patently obvious.   But new campaign COO Jeff DeWitt cannot possibly be the answer.  I know someone who has had business dealings with the man,  and the report I received is that DeWitt is as vile and amoral as they come.   

We are all defined by the company we keep.  My respect for the President has declined another notch with this appointment.
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline EdinVA

Ok, I give up.... what's with the bow saw???/
You gonna decapitate someone?  lol

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Ok, I give up.... what's with the bow saw???/
You gonna decapitate someone?  lol

I Goggled "Same Old Saw" and that came up.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: