Author Topic: UN chief ‘shocked’ by video of sex act in official car in Israel  (Read 630 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
UN chief ‘shocked’ by video of sex act in official car in Israel
The video shows a woman in a red dress straddling a man in the back seat of a vehicle.

The United Nations is reeling after a video of what appears to be a sex act in an official U.N. car in Israel has gone viral -- a video that has left the head of the U.N. “shocked and deeply disturbed."

The video, released by Inner City Press on Tuesday, shows a woman in a red dress straddling a man in the back seat of a vehicle with U.N. marking as it drives away.

The United Nations is reeling after a video of what appears to be a sex act in an official U.N. car in Israel has gone viral -- a video that has left the head of the U.N. “shocked and deeply disturbed."

The video, released by Inner City Press on Tuesday, shows a woman in a red dress straddling a man in the back seat of a vehicle with U.N. marking as it drives away.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/un-chief-shocked-video-sex-act
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
This is deeply troubling, since I believe Blue is the official UN color, right.  What happens in Israel, Stays in Israel

Chris De Burgh - Lady in Red

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline truth_seeker

The woman in the red dress | The Matrix

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Offline truth_seeker

Chloe Adams - Devil in the Red Dress

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Anyone know of Horndog Clinton's whereabouts?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
I am just hoping it was a woman in the red dress after seeing that transsexual on the segway that attacked the NBC reporter and DC black politician while wearing red ribbon panties.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2020, 07:01:26 am by Sighlass »
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline PeteS in CA

By UN standards, that's pretty tame.

UNexit - the US from the UN and the UN from the US.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.