Author Topic: If You’re White, You’re Racist. Period.  (Read 3085 times)

Online corbe

If You’re White, You’re Racist. Period.
« on: June 27, 2020, 04:27:52 pm »

So says Robin DiAngelo, who proves that whites can be race hustlers, too.

Fri Jun 26, 2020 Bruce Bawer

Torri Higginson

Bruce Bawer is a Shillman Fellow at the David Horowitz Freedom Center.

At a time when violent radicals are attacking America and its institutions as fundamentally and irredeemably racist, Robin DiAngelo may well be the woman of the hour. A 63-year-old professor at the University of Washington in Seattle, she’s a big name in multicultural education and in the burgeoning field of Whiteness Studies, which, unlike other identity-group “studies,” exists not to exalt the group in question but to demonize it. In the words of National Post columnist Barbara Kay, Whiteness Studies teaches that to be white is to be “branded, literally in the flesh, with evidence of a kind of original sin. You can try to mitigate your evilness, but you can’t eradicate it. The goal...is to entrench permanent race consciousness in everyone – eternal victimhood for non-whites, eternal guilt for whites.”

DiAngelo, just so you know, is white.

In addition to being a professor, DiAngelo is a “workplace diversity trainer.” And she’s not just any “workplace diversity trainer.” As Kelefa Sanneh put it last year in the New Yorker, she’s “perhaps the country's most visible expert in anti-bias training, a practice that is also an industry, and from all appearances a prospering one.” In these days when everything is suddenly about race and when pusillanimous corporate leaders are falling all over themselves pandering to Black Lives Matter, DiAngelo’s services as a “workplace diversity trainer” are surely more in demand than ever.

But DiAngelo isn’t just an academic and an anti-bias trainer. She’s also an author. Two years ago she published a book, White Fragility: Why It's So Hard For White People To Talk About Racism, that has been on the bestseller list ever since, making her an eagerly sought-after speaker. Just a few days ago, in the thick of the current race war, she was interviewed by an inanely fawning Jimmy Fallon on The Tonight Show. Her message: all whites are indeed eternally guilty, for they’re all racists, and all “people of color” are their eternal victims. Don’t think you can escape the racist label by saying “I judge people by what they do, not who they are” or “I don’t see color; I see people.” DiAngelo doesn’t buy into the idea of colorblindness. Nor does she have any patience for Martin Luther King’s sentiments about the content of one’s character. “Individual whites,” DiAngelo explains, “may be ‘against’ racism, but they still benefit from a system that privileges whites as a group,” and are consequently racists.

<..snip..>

https://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/2020/06/if-youre-white-youre-racist-period-bruce-bawer/
« Last Edit: June 27, 2020, 05:19:49 pm by corbe »
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline dfwgator

Re: If You’re White, You’re Racist. Period.
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2020, 04:30:52 pm »
Pretty much. Wish they'd just cut out all the BS, and get right to the point that's what they really mean.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2020, 04:37:02 pm »
She's 63?  Pretty hawt at that age if you ask me.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2020, 04:43:52 pm »

Yeah... Did she say something? I didn't notice.  :whistle:

Online corbe

« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2020, 04:51:19 pm »
   I fudged on the picture, I believe that is her Kindergarten photo.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online corbe

« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2020, 05:06:14 pm »

Online DB

« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2020, 05:12:33 pm »
   I fudged on the picture, I believe that is her Kindergarten photo.

I believe that picture is of Torri Higginson from Stargate Atlantas...

Online corbe

« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2020, 05:18:14 pm »
I believe that picture is of Torri Higginson from Stargate Atlantas...

@DB You are correct, Sir.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2020, 05:22:07 pm »
    @DB You are correct, Sir.

lol...   Good looking liberal women are as rare as hen's teeth.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #10 on: June 27, 2020, 06:02:23 pm »
Whatever. I probably work with as many non-whites every workday as she sees in a week.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #11 on: June 27, 2020, 06:17:52 pm »
The presumption that I am a racist based on nothing more than the color of my skin is, by definition, RACIST.

Can we cut out the bullshit yet?
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online roamer_1

« Reply #12 on: June 27, 2020, 06:20:19 pm »
The presumption that I am a racist based on nothing more than the color of my skin is, by definition, RACIST.

Can we cut out the bullshit yet?

That's exactly right.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #13 on: June 27, 2020, 06:38:14 pm »

It’s a promotional photo shoot from several years ago. See her today and you’ll notice the years haven’t been kind to her. The passing years eventually brings out the ugly inside people like her.

Online corbe

« Reply #14 on: June 27, 2020, 06:38:58 pm »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #15 on: June 27, 2020, 06:40:07 pm »

So says Robin DiAngelo, who proves that whites can be race hustlers, too.

Fri Jun 26, 2020 Bruce Bawer

Torri Higginson

That is a photo of Torri Higginson,who is 31 years old,and even she doesn't look that good in bright light,even wearing makeup.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #16 on: June 27, 2020, 08:59:30 pm »
It's not just her views that are full of shit

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #17 on: June 27, 2020, 09:54:08 pm »
Isn't it cultural appropriation for wypipo to wear silver and turquoise jewelry? wink777
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #18 on: June 27, 2020, 09:56:52 pm »
Isn't it cultural appropriation for wypipo to wear silver and turquoise jewelry? wink777
Unless they are 1/16384 Sumpinorother Indian.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #19 on: June 27, 2020, 09:59:38 pm »
Unless they are 1/16384 Sumpinorother Indian.

Ancestry may tell her that she is 1/16th Arapahoe, but from what I am hearing she is 16/16 Justahoe. 

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #20 on: June 27, 2020, 10:57:12 pm »

Yeah, but a gal like that will never STFU about her activism.  You'll likely have to shoot her before you could get to Second Base.   :shrug:

:MiniGun:

ETA:  And WTF does that make me?  Methuselah? 
« Last Edit: June 27, 2020, 10:57:59 pm by Cyber Liberty »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #21 on: June 27, 2020, 11:00:55 pm »
Yeah, but a gal like that will never STFU about her activism.  You'll likely have to shoot her before you could get to Second Base.   :shrug:

Based on GT Hawk's photo, I think I'd taken an intentional strikeout.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #22 on: June 27, 2020, 11:10:05 pm »
Based on GT Hawk's photo, I think I'd taken an intentional strikeout.

Well, yeah.  She looks like if one spreads some Calamine lotion on her chest it'd be completely flat.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online corbe

« Reply #23 on: June 27, 2020, 11:14:35 pm »

I found you a woman @Cyber Liberty

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #24 on: June 27, 2020, 11:23:28 pm »
Her message: all whites are indeed eternally guilty, for they’re all racists, and all “people of color” are their eternal victims. Don’t think you can escape the racist label by saying “I judge people by what they do, not who they are” or “I don’t see color; I see people.” DiAngelo doesn’t buy into the idea of colorblindness.

This woman just labeled every White person in Congress (including Pelosi/Schumer), every screaming White Liberal in Hollywood, and every screaming White Liberal Democrat, as being a de-facto member of the KKK. Which is a good thing. Because they are. They don't consider what they call 'people of color' to be equals. Just the opposite. They consider minorities to be so inferior and incapable, that it is up to the Liberals to protect and take care of them. They look at minorities like most people look at their pets.

Of course she is full of shit. She is just riding the current wave of corporate White Guilt for personal profit. But in labeling Hollywood and Democrats as being irredeemable racists, I can't argue with that. Kudos to her for at least being balanced. Most of these 'bias experts' (as they call themselves) single out Republicans and Christians while exempting anyone on the Left. She is evenhanded.

ALL WHITES ARE RACISTS, INCLUDING MADAM PELOSI! INCLUDING ROSIE O'DONNELL! INCLUDING ALL THE OTHER 'HOLIER THAN THOU' LIBERALS.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.