Author Topic: Donald Trump Should Be Worried: The U.S. Military Could Fall Behind Russia and China  (Read 382 times)

rangerrebew

June 26, 2020

Donald Trump Should Be Worried: The U.S. Military Could Fall Behind Russia and China

It is already happening in certain areas.
by Kris Osborn

The U.S. military is in jeopardy of falling behind Russia and China in some crucial areas of weapons and technology, including hypersonics, AI and quantum computing, according to senior Congressional leaders.

Senator Jim Inhofe, Chairman of the Senate Armed Services Committee, issued a straightforward message to both Russia and China from the Senate floor June 25th while making a case for a strong 2021 military budget, flatly saying “there is no way you can defeat us—so don’t even try.”

Inhofe provided a lot of detail about strategic, political, economic and military concerns regarding both Russia and China, citing massive increases in the military budgets of both countries. 

https://nationalinterest.org/blog/buzz/donald-trump-should-be-worried-us-military-could-fall-behind-russia-and-china-163526

rangerrebew

Donald Trump should be worried?  How about the 535 welfare loafers who actually appropriate the money?  Are they to be held harmless?  It seems to me this article is intended more for Trump bashing than information about the military. :im waiting:

Offline EdinVA

Donald Trump should be worried?  How about the 535 welfare loafers who actually appropriate the money?  Are they to be held harmless?  It seems to me this article is intended more for Trump bashing than information about the military. :im waiting:

schumer and pelosi has congress tied in knots....

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Escalating the national debt from $22T, to $29T, sure isn't going to help fund it. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.