Author Topic: Hundreds of National Guard troops mobilized to protect DC monuments amid protests  (Read 356 times)

rangerrebew

Hundreds of National Guard troops mobilized to protect DC monuments amid protests
By Ronn Blitzer, Lucas Tomlinson | Fox News

Interior Secretary David Bernhardt joins Laura Ingraham with insight on 'The Ingraham Angle.'

Hundreds of troops with the Washington, D.C., National Guard have mobilized to protect monuments in the nation's capital, a Pentagon spokesperson has confirmed.

Interior Secretary David Bernhardt requested the action earlier this week, as protesters target statues and other historical markers during ongoing demonstrations in the wake of George Floyd's police custody death in Minneapolis at the end of May.

The Pentagon confirmed that roughly 400 D.C. Guard members have been activated and are on standby.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/hundreds-of-national-guard-troops-mobilized-to-protect-d-c-monuments-amid-protests

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
The Pentagon confirmed that roughly 400 D.C. Guard members have been activated and are on standby.

Not much of a mobilization. The majority are most likely Military  Policemen,and the remainder medics to treat anyone injured.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Not much of a mobilization. The majority are most likely Military  Policemen,and the remainder medics to treat anyone injured.

Wish a requistion of 10 or 20 drums of napalm were included.   :cool:
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline aligncare

“Interior Secretary David Bernhardt requested the action earlier this week, as protesters target statues and other historical markers during ongoing demonstrations   racial/fascist terrorism in the wake of George Floyd's police custody death in Minneapolis at the end of May.”

Fixed it.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Wish a requistion of 10 or 20 drums of napalm were included.   :cool:

@catfish1957

Be still my beating heart! Ain't NOTHING gets people high-stepping in a hurry like napalm!

"Gimme sum Crispy Critters on my northern perimeter ......" Oh,MY!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!