Author Topic: DE BLASIO’S ‘NEW NORMAL’: NYC Gun Violence Skyrockets, 125 shootings, Worst in 25 years  (Read 508 times)

rangerrebew

DE BLASIO’S ‘NEW NORMAL’: NYC Gun Violence Skyrockets, 125 shootings, Worst in 25 years
By Pamela Geller - on June 23, 2020

Cuomo and de Blasio have destroyed this once-great city.

NYC shootings continue to surge — and cops warn it may be the new normal

By Tina Moore, Larry Celona and Aaron Feis, NY post,  June 22, 2020:

Bullets are whizzing around New York this month at a rate not seen in nearly a quarter century, according to the NYPD — and police sources warned that the recent run of gunplay may be the new normal.

Through the first three weeks of June, which came to a close Sunday, city streets echoed with 125 shooting incidents, Chief of Crime Control Strategies Michael LiPetri told The Post on Monday.

https://gellerreport.com/2020/06/de-blasios-new-normal-nyc-gun-violence-skyrockets-125-shootings-worst-in-25-years.html/

rangerrebew

Why, you can't even trust good thugs anymore.  They know darn well carrying weapons does not please de Blasio or Cuomo.  Yet there they are, shooting people illegally.  :whistle:

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Why, you can't even trust good thugs anymore.  They know darn well carrying weapons does not please de Blasio or Cuomo.  Yet there they are, shooting people illegally.  :whistle:
Right. They should wait until Thugs are in season.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline dfwgator

Don't you know the crime rate's going up, up, up, up, up!

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Hmmm, I wonder if these are the 'certain realities' that De Blahsio thinks we mere peons don't understand.
The Republic is lost.

Offline aligncare

Older New Yorkers are taking nominations for the worst mayor in New York’s history. De Blasio’s leading.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
I have always said that this 'War on Police' aka 'The War on Law and Order', supported by Communists/Democrat Party/Anarchists/Radical Leftists and so many cowering-pandering politicians, would take us back to 1800s/early 1900s style citizen justice. And that is exactly what is happening.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.