Author Topic: Trump's Biden problem: People don’t hate him like they did Hillary  (Read 351 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump's Biden problem: People don’t hate him like they did Hillary
by W. James Antle III, Politics Editor |
 | June 24, 2020 07:00 AM

Presumptive Democratic nominee Joe Biden may not be moving much, but he’s proving a tougher target for President Trump than his past political opponents.

Less than five months from the election, the Trump campaign team is still trying to find the right message to defeat Biden. The president has stuck with the “Sleepy Joe” nickname, though his campaign is as likely to go with “Hidin’ Biden,” to mock his low-key approach to the trail, or “Beijing Biden,” to paint the Democrat as soft on China. But none of these have defined the former vice president as effectively as “Crooked Hillary” Clinton, “Lyin’ Ted” Cruz, “Little Marco” Rubio, or “Low Energy Jeb” Bush, in part because Biden is better liked than most of these previous Trump foes.

A recent Fox News poll found that 53% of registered voters have a favorable impression of Biden, compared to 44% unfavorable. Other polls show higher unfavorable numbers for Biden, suggesting Trump campaign attacks are beginning to take their toll. But the RealClearPolitics national average still has his net favorability at -1.6%, while Trump’s stands at -14.3%. Biden’s numbers are also noticeably better than top congressional leaders of both parties, including Nancy Pelosi, Mitch McConnell, and Chuck Schumer.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/campaigns/trumps-biden-problem-people-dont-hate-him-like-they-did-hillary
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline kevindavis007

Well duh!!
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Ronald Reagan: “Rather than...talking about putting up a fence, why don’t we work out some recognition of our mutual problems and make it possible for them to come here legally with a work permit…earning here they pay taxes here.”

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
What's to have an impression of? A guy who was not even as useful as Ed McMahon, playing second chair to Duh Won who never really did much obvious because that would call attention to the lucrative side deals he had going on, low key, behind the scenes, enriching family by using his position to blackmail foreign governments in the name of the United States of America. A common thug in a three piece suit with a penchant for fondling those who should be off limits, barely cognizant of where he is, to be propped up as a puppet, or to occupy the office until the real puppet is set up. He's a placeholder, a(nother) Zero.

It's harder to hate nothing than it is to punch smoke.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
They may not "hate him" like they did with Hillary, but I think they fear what the country would become under him.  I don't like this much, because I've always considered fear to be a poor motivator for acquiring votes. 

The best fear can do is persuade people to not vote at all, a loss for them, but not a win for us either.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: