Author Topic: CNN’s Sanjay Gupta: ‘We Are Right Back to Square One’ On Flattening The Curve  (Read 385 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Pam Key23 Jun 202055
2:13

Monday on CNN, chief medical correspondent, Dr. Sanjay Gupta said we were “right back to square one” when it comes to flattening the curve of the coronavirus pandemic.

Lemon asked, “Is this virus on  brink of getting out of control again?”

Gupta said, “I worry it is. It was 18 states that were seeing significant growth on Monday of last week. So a week later you see five more states added to the list.”

Lemon asked, “You have heard what the Trump administration is saying about this, claiming the case surge is all about an increase in testing. There’s alarming data from states that show that is not true.”

Gupta said, “It’s not true. This is frustrating this many months into this. The only thing really that other countries have been able to use to be able to bring the case count low into the teens or hundreds, not the tens of thousands, has been robust testing. Finding people who have the virus, isolate them to break the cycle of transmission.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2020/06/23/cnns-sanjay-gupta-we-are-right-back-to-square-one-on-flattening-curve/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

Cannot stand this fatuous fraud Gupta. He's a lightweight who's job is to cloak CNN's propaganda with a veneer of medical professionalism. He fails.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
It's the windup, waiting for the pitch... Here it COMES...

THE SECOND WAVE!

Just in time for mail in ballots at an election near you.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online roamer_1

It's the windup, waiting for the pitch... Here it COMES...

THE SECOND WAVE!

Just in time for mail in ballots at an election near you.

I am sure that's just a coincidence...  :whistle: *****rollingeyes*****

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
I am sure that's just a coincidence...  :whistle: *****rollingeyes*****
Yeah. Maybe it killed off the Murder Hornets... *****rollingeyes*****
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis