Author Topic: Nolte: Mount Rushmore Is Doomed to the 1619 Riots  (Read 437 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Nolte: Mount Rushmore Is Doomed to the 1619 Riots
« on: June 23, 2020, 03:02:14 pm »
John Nolte 23 Jun 2020

There is no way Mount Rushmore can survive the insurgency of left-wing domestic terrorism currently unfolding in our country.

We have crossed the Rubicon and there is no going back, no putting the toothpaste back in the tube.

With the ongoing 1619 Riots, that were sparked with the death of George Floyd, the establishment media and elected Democrats finally did it — finally decided to show their true colors and desperation by openly embracing, championing, and encouraging violence.

Before the 1619 Riots, as a country, on the right and left, we all agreed there was one line that could never be crossed; that we could never, ever, ever condone or encourage violence of any kind.

You see, we all knew that was the slippery slope to hell. We all knew our civilization and democracy depended on — regardless of the cause and our personal opinion of it — the ideal that we would defend anyone’s right to swing their fist right up until it touched the tip of someone else’s nose.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/06/23/nolte-mount-rushmore-is-doomed-to-the-1619-riots/

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: Nolte: Mount Rushmore Is Doomed to the 1619 Riots
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2020, 03:02:57 pm »
'Not on my watch': South Dakota governor vows to protect Mount Rushmore from vandals
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/not-on-my-watch-south-dakota-governor-vows-to-protect-mount-rushmore-from-vandals
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2020, 06:35:14 pm »
I don't know if I can agree with this prediction.  The scale of effort it would take to dynamite the faces off the mountain could prove to be insurmountable without active acquiescence of a huge number of people and agencies.

The local indigenous peoples are outraged "their" mountain was carved up last Century, but they also felt there was no point in destroying it because the damage is already done and can't be fixed.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline verga

« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2020, 06:45:11 pm »
BKMK
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2020, 07:17:12 pm »
I don't know if I can agree with this prediction.  The scale of effort it would take to dynamite the faces off the mountain could prove to be insurmountable without active acquiescence of a huge number of people and agencies.

The local indigenous peoples are outraged "their" mountain was carved up last Century, but they also felt there was no point in destroying it because the damage is already done and can't be fixed.
The indigenous peoples weren't enslaved. Instead, the Blue coated soldiers tried to eliminate them and their way of life. Considering some of those soldiers were Black, I'm not sure how much sympathy there will be for destroying images of the guys on the Peace Medals. Besides, some folks are still carving Crazy Horse out of a mountain, and once people start breaking things, they tend to get carried away.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2020, 07:20:01 pm »
The indigenous peoples weren't enslaved. Instead, the Blue coated soldiers tried to eliminate them and their way of life. Considering some of those soldiers were Black, I'm not sure how much sympathy there will be for destroying images of the guys on the Peace Medals. Besides, some folks are still carving Crazy Horse out of a mountain, and once people start breaking things, they tend to get carried away.

Correct, they were not enslaved, just slaughtered...and their approach is a very sensible one:  OK, the mountain was defaced, but defacing it again won't bring back the sacred blocks of stone.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2020, 09:47:37 pm »
Take 15 seconds and read this post I put up a couple of days ago:
http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,405909.msg2234747.html#msg2234747

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2020, 11:17:30 pm »
Take 15 seconds and read this post I put up a couple of days ago:
http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,405909.msg2234747.html#msg2234747
Maybe they should try that the first week of August... :whistle:
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis