Author Topic: AG Barr: 'We Can't Be Ruled by Mobs'  (Read 505 times)

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
AG Barr: 'We Can't Be Ruled by Mobs'
« on: June 22, 2020, 08:20:22 pm »
Again ... Barr speaks ... says what most want to hear ... we're waiting for some action Mr. Barr. 

AG Barr: 'We Can't Be Ruled by Mobs'

Attorney General William Barr said demonstrations and protests "are fine," up to a point:

But when they become mob violence, we need to restore public order. We can't be ruled by mobs. We have to be ruled by the legal process.

Now, in this particular situation, there's obviously legitimate demonstrators out there raising concerns about police abuse. But a lot of these demonstrations have been hijacked by essentially anarchistic groups and professional agitators, who are really in it just for the violence and the confrontation.

And so I do make a distinction between legitimate, peaceful demonstrators and these violent agitators who are involved throughout the country..............

https://www.cnsnews.com/article/national/susan-jones/ag-barr-we-cant-be-ruled-mobs
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Applewood

Re: AG Barr: 'We Can't Be Ruled by Mobs'
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2020, 09:02:12 pm »
So how is that investigation going into who is behind these mobs, Billy Boy?

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2020, 09:09:16 pm »
So how is that investigation going into who is behind these mobs, Billy Boy?

888high58888
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Applewood

« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2020, 09:53:06 pm »
888high58888

:beer:

This whole administration, from Trump on down, is all show.  No real action.  And plenty of excuses as to why things aren't being done.  Or a lot of finger pointing -- someone else is to blame for what's wrong.  When is someone going to take real responsibility and get the job done?

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2020, 10:32:08 pm »
:beer:

This whole administration, from Trump on down, is all show.  No real action.  And plenty of excuses as to why things aren't being done.  Or a lot of finger pointing -- someone else is to blame for what's wrong.  When is someone going to take real responsibility and get the job done?

Same game that several past administrations have played.

Offline Applewood

« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2020, 10:37:21 pm »
Same game that several past administrations have played.

But I was told Trump was going to be different.  Wasn't he supposed to drain the swamp?
« Last Edit: June 22, 2020, 10:40:33 pm by Applewood »

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2020, 10:42:12 pm »
But I was told Trump was going to be different.

I think he's done some good and was taking us in a more positive direction. Definitely not real thrilled so far with his handling of all the chaos and I think this country has hit a critical juncture.