Author Topic: Atlanta Mayor Bottoms: Trump Is a ‘Danger to Our Country’ — Tulsa Rally Was an ‘Embarrassment’  (Read 290 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Pam Key 21 Jun 2020

Sunday on CNN’s “State of the Union,” Atlanta Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms said President Donald Trump’s rally in Tulsa, OK on Saturday, was an “embarrassment” and that she hopes it is a harbinger for things to come.

She said she believed the president was a “danger” to America.

Host Jake Tapper said, “The president held his first rally since the pandemic began last night. What was your response to his remarks?”

Bottoms said, “You know, Jake, like so many people across this country, my first response was that I hope that this is a preview for November. That finally, people are recognizing that this man is a danger to our country, a danger to our democracy, and he should not be the president of the United States of America.”

“That rally was an embarrassment,” she continued. “It was absolutely what the nation does not need right now. He did not speak about healing. He did not recognize any of the racial tensions that are happening across our country. Instead, he does what he always does. He continues to try and divide us and really inflames the worst in people. And so I just hope that this is a good sign that the country is moving on from him.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2020/06/21/atlanta-mayor-bottoms-trump-is-a-danger-to-our-country-tulsa-rally-was-an-embarrassment/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline kevindavis007

Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Online libertybele

She needs to focus on her city.

I watched the rally in its entirety.  There can be no dispute that he energized those in attendance and it is a shame that the news media didn't report that the thugs prevented many trying to attend.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Talk about desperation to deflect from total abject failure as a public official.

Her city burns, and she's trying to hype up a political rally.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
I guess she is still vying for a VP slot under Biden.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....