Author Topic: Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez: Trump campaign got 'ROCKED' by teenage TikTok users making fake Tusla rall  (Read 331 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez: Trump campaign got 'ROCKED' by teenage TikTok users making fake Tusla rally ticket requests
by Emma Colton, Social Media Manager
 | June 21, 2020 10:11 AM

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez mocked the Trump campaign after the attendance at what she called the "white supremacist" Tulsa, Oklahoma, rally Saturday evening had a lower-than-expected attendance.

The New York Democrat said teenagers used the social media platform TikTok to inflate the numbers of people who claimed to be attending in response to a tweet from Trump reelection campaign manager Brad Parscale that blamed “radical protesters” for scaring supporters away.

“Radical protestors, fueled by a week of apocalyptic media coverage, interfered with @realDonaldTrump supporters at the rally. They even blocked access to the metal detectors, preventing people from entering,” Parscale tweeted.

“Thanks to the 1,000s who made it anyway!” he added.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/alexandria-ocasio-cortez-trump-campaign-got-rocked-by-teenage-tiktok-users-making-fake-tusla-rally-ticket-requests
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Initiating fraud is a crime in some situations.  No telling how many people stayed away thinking there might be up to a million in attendance around the facility.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Initiating fraud is a crime in some situations.  No telling how many people stayed away thinking there might be up to a million in attendance around the facility.

I think it was more likely people feared for their own safety because the OBLM rioters promised to beat them down. 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline libertybele

AOC is the voice of the DEM's future.  She is so hoping for Nancy's position.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline skeeter

AOC is the voice of the DEM's future.  She is so hoping for Nancy's position.

I can hardly wait. What an intolerable nitwit.