Author Topic: Al Sharpton to speak at Juneteenth event in Tulsa, ahead of Trump rally  (Read 346 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Al Sharpton to speak at Juneteenth event in Tulsa, ahead of Trump rally

By Barnini Chakraborty | Fox News

The Rev. Al Sharpton is scheduled on Friday to headline an event in Tulsa, Okla., marking the end of slavery — one day before President Trump is slated to hold a 2020 reelection rally in the same city.

Sharpton, a longtime civil rights activist, will be speaking at a Juneteenth event, a holiday commemorating the emancipation of enslaved African people in the United States.

Ahead of his speech, Sharpton said it was crucial for Americans to understand the history of Juneteenth and the struggles leading up to it to get an accurate picture of why so many protests have been taking place across the country over the last several weeks.

"You can't understand where we are now if you don't understand that this is part of American history," he said on MSNBC. "... I think that in order to understand this moment, that's pregnant with possibilities, pregnant with real change, you need to understand what is built into this moment and if you don't understand your own fellow citizens and the history of their parents and grandparents passed down to them you will not understand what we are responding to now when we see history to continue to repeat itself when you have cases like George Floyd and Rayshard (Brooks) in Atlanta, Georgia."

more
https://www.foxnews.com/us/sharpton-to-speak-at-juneteenth-event-in-tulsa-ahead-of-trump-rally
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
"You can't understand where we are now if you don't understand that this is part of American history," he said on MSNBC.

I'm glad he brought that up, because I always thought we went straight from June 18 to June 20.  Now, I am not only aware the number 19 comes between 18 and 20, but that the Civil War actually ended! Huh.  :shrug:

I learn new crap every day.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline mountaineer

Saturday, June 20, 2020
Black lies matter

Jamelle Bouie of the New York Times explained why Juneteenth is so important to the Black Liberation Movement (or Black Lives Matter as it now calls itself). Juneteenth allows black intellectuals like him to divorce themselves from Lincoln's freeing of the slaves.

Lincoln is nettlesome to Bouie and others because having white people free the slaves makes it impossible to write off the entire white race. Indeed, 300,000 white boys from the North died to liberate 6 million people and make them American citizens. ...

Well, Bouie and his kind cannot have white boys dying for black men -- and Christian white boys at that.

So he put his head in the sand and spun Juneteenth. ...  More by Don Surber
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Saturday, June 20, 2020
Black lies matter

Jamelle Bouie of the New York Times explained why Juneteenth is so important to the Black Liberation Movement (or Black Lives Matter as it now calls itself). Juneteenth allows black intellectuals like him to divorce themselves from Lincoln's freeing of the slaves.

Lincoln is nettlesome to Bouie and others because having white people free the slaves makes it impossible to write off the entire white race. Indeed, 300,000 white boys from the North died to liberate 6 million people and make them American citizens. ...

Well, Bouie and his kind cannot have white boys dying for black men -- and Christian white boys at that.

So he put his head in the sand and spun Juneteenth. ...  More by Don Surber

This Bouie fool actually thinks the slaves freed themselves.  This is not real....  **nononono*
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline PeteS in CA

If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.