Author Topic: Trump warns protesters ahead of Tulsa rally  (Read 434 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump warns protesters ahead of Tulsa rally
« on: June 19, 2020, 03:49:57 pm »
By Morgan Chalfant - 06/19/20 10:06 AM EDT

President Trump on Friday warned individuals against protesting in Tulsa, Okla., ahead of his Saturday campaign rally there, suggesting any demonstrators would be treated harshly.

“Any protesters, anarchists, agitators, looters or lowlifes who are going to Oklahoma please understand, you will not be treated like you have been in New York, Seattle, or Minneapolis,” Trump tweeted Friday. “It will be a much different scene!”

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/503547-trump-warns-protesters-ahead-of-tulsa-rally
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Trump warns protesters ahead of Tulsa rally
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2020, 04:40:06 pm »
This will be an outrage to the leftist media.   rrthree
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline skeeter

« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2020, 04:43:06 pm »
He’s a dictator! *swoon*

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2020, 04:49:38 pm »
The governor's already activated the National Guard.
(https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/06/17/oklahoma-national-guard-soldiers-to-be-activated-for-trump-rally/ )

No one expects mommy's little terrorist is going to miss this opportunity for camera time.

Offline FeelNoPain

• Could have ended QAnon with a tweet.
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2020, 04:56:34 pm »
By Morgan Chalfant - 06/19/20 10:06 AM EDT

President Trump on Friday warned individuals against protesting in Tulsa, Okla., ahead of his Saturday campaign rally there, suggesting any demonstrators would be treated harshly.

“Any protesters, anarchists, agitators, looters or lowlifes who are going to Oklahoma please understand, you will not be treated like you have been in New York, Seattle, or Minneapolis,” Trump tweeted Friday. “It will be a much different scene!”

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/503547-trump-warns-protesters-ahead-of-tulsa-rally

I hate myself for how long and loud that I laughed at this. "Lowlifes." LOL

He should have left out "protesters." That's in the First Amendment, no?
"I’d like to begin by addressing the heinous attack on the United States Capitol. Like all Americans I am outraged by the violence, lawlessness and mayhem...

To demonstrators who infiltrated the Capitol: you have defiled the seat of American democracy. To those who engage in the acts of violence and destruction: you do not represent our country. And to those who broke the law: you will pay." - President Donald J. Trump, January 7th, 2021

« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2020, 05:01:51 pm »
He should have left out "protesters." That's in the First Amendment, no?

No.  The right to peaceably assemble and petition the government is in the 1st Amendment @FeelNoPain

Online libertybele

« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2020, 05:16:17 pm »
The same people that have paid to continue the protests will make sure that this rally is forcibly interrupted.

Unfortunately he again is making threats again. The New York Times got it absolutely correct; Mr. Trump’s threats, both on Twitter and off, often amount to little more than bluster. He did not follow through, for an example, on a threat to send in the military if state officials did not quell protests themselves.

IF he doesn't follow through, and these riots and "protests" are allowed to get out of control as they have up until now, this rally will become an unmitigated disaster and our country will suffer severe consequences.

I hope he's prepared.

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2020, 05:16:25 pm »
No.  The right to peaceably assemble and petition the government is in the 1st Amendment @FeelNoPain

And last I checked, there is no First Amendment right to riot, loot, or commit arson.. Which was Trump's point.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online libertybele

« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2020, 05:27:53 pm »
And last I checked, there is no First Amendment right to riot, loot, or commit arson.. Which was Trump's point.

He can make all the points that he wants, but unless backs up his words with actions, it's not going to matter and it is going to make him look very weak and ineffective.  Not the kind of leadership I'd like to see.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Idiot

« Reply #9 on: June 19, 2020, 05:41:41 pm »
He can make all the points that he wants, but unless backs up his words with actions, it's not going to matter and it is going to make him look very weak and ineffective.  Not the kind of leadership I'd like to see.
It's hard to follow through when you have governors, mayors, etc. that just sit on their hands.  What else could Trump do?

« Reply #10 on: June 19, 2020, 05:49:47 pm »

Absolutely right @PeteS in CA   Thank the wisdom of our Founders for including "peaceably" in the 1st Amendment.   :beer:

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #11 on: June 19, 2020, 06:45:42 pm »
Tulsa Mayor Declares Civil Emergency, Sets Curfew Around Site of Trump Rally
https://www.breitbart.com/news/tulsa-mayor-implements-curfew-around-site-of-trump-rally/
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #12 on: June 19, 2020, 06:47:10 pm »
In Now-Deleted Tweet, Vanity Fair Reporter Suggests Trump Supporters Will Show Up To Tulsa Rally In KKK Robes
https://dailycaller.com/2020/06/19/vanity-fair-reporter-joe-hagan-donald-trump-rally-oklahoma-tulsa-twitter-kkk-robes/
Support the USO