Author Topic: Tucker triumphant By Thomas Lifson  (Read 553 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Tucker triumphant By Thomas Lifson
« on: June 18, 2020, 01:52:26 pm »
June 18, 2020
Tucker triumphant
By Thomas Lifson

Tucker Carlson is the most important journalist working in America, and, thankfully, the public has caught on, making him not simply the ratings champion of cable news, but on Monday the top rated program on all of television, cable and broadcast combined.  If the nation survives intact the current insurrectionist movement, future historians will credit him as a courageous truth-teller who braved social, political, and physical intimidation to break through pervasive smog of propaganda emanating from most of the media and the commanding heights of the economy, culture and academy, who are cheering on and financing the forces that want to destroy our constitutional republic.

Night after night, his opening monologue lays out the big picture and calls out the lies, half-truths, and the scary alignment of powers that threaten us in ways not encountered since the run-up to the Civil War. It is must-see TV and then some. Here is Tuesday’s opening monologue, in which he spoke of the ratings bonanza – in the face of advertiser boycotts – for Monday’s show, in which his monologue went on for 25 minutes without a commercial.

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2020/06/tucker_triumphant.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Tucker triumphant By Thomas Lifson
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2020, 01:55:54 pm »
The newest Thomas Paine of our times. 

In the past I considered Limbaugh and Cavuto as leaders in this role.  They haven't met my expectations this time.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2020, 02:03:19 pm »
The newest Thomas Paine of our times. 

In the past I considered Limbaugh and Cavuto as leaders in this role.  They haven't met my expectations this time.

Right....when leftest start threatening your sponsors you know they want to suppress what you have to say...the truth
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2020, 02:20:46 pm »
I'm surprised and encouraged Carlson is so popular. He has an excellent grasp of the issues and doesn't pull punches. FNC had better damn well back him up.

Disney, Papa Johns & T-Mobile can go p*ss up a rope.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2020, 02:29:50 pm »
I'm surprised and encouraged Carlson is so popular. He has an excellent grasp of the issues and doesn't pull punches. FNC had better damn well back him up.

The ratings ensure a waiting list of new sponsors to replace the leftist nitwits.  Laura Ingraham survived because of this, after they tried to cancel her.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline skeeter

« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2020, 02:30:58 pm »
The ratings ensure a waiting list of new sponsors to replace the leftist nitwits.  Laura Ingraham survived because of this, after they tried to cancel her.

All he's gotta do is keeping pulling the curtain back and people will watch.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2020, 03:33:02 pm »

Have spent tons at PaPa Johns.  Just live chatted them that my $1000/year pizza business was going elsewhere.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2020, 03:39:37 pm »
Have spent tons at PaPa Johns.  Just live chatted them that my $1000/year pizza business was going elsewhere.

You bought 100 pizzas a year from them?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #8 on: June 18, 2020, 03:50:01 pm »
You bought 100 pizzas a year from them?

Counting parties, feeding my wife's charitable gig, and large family get togethers, yeah.  Plus, don't forget they are a  bit more than $10 a piece

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #9 on: June 18, 2020, 03:59:55 pm »
Counting parties, feeding my wife's charitable gig, and large family get togethers, yeah.  Plus, don't forget they are a  bit more than $10 a piece

In 1985, I ate 365 pizzas, just to show it can be done.   333cleo 333cleo
I will NOT comply.

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #10 on: June 18, 2020, 04:04:46 pm »
In 1985, I ate 365 pizzas, just to show it can be done.   333cleo 333cleo

Dang...  I could eat pizza every day, but really don't want to weigh 400 pounds.   :cool:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #11 on: June 18, 2020, 04:07:40 pm »
Dang...  I could eat pizza every day, but really don't want to weigh 400 pounds.   :cool:

I had better metabolism back then.  I weighted about 125 and didn't gain an ounce.  I could not get away with that today! :cool:
I will NOT comply.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #12 on: June 19, 2020, 01:08:40 am »
Tucker Carlson has become a rational real-life personification of Howard Beale.

Let's hope he doesn't meet the same fate.