Author Topic: Fulton County DA announces decision on charges in Rayshard Brooks killing  (Read 2524 times)

Offline aligncare

They are all Black in the room.. 333cleo

It’s a racial, political BLM inspired prosecution. This is bullshit.

Do your job and go to jail. I predict a spike in police resignations across America after this fiasco.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Touré
@Toure
·
6m
Prosecutor showing a photo of officer kicking Brooks’s body. The charge of kicking can get between 1 to 20 years.
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
WICS ABC 20
@wics_abc20
·
7m
#BREAKING: The former Atlanta officer who fatally shot Rayshard Brooks in the back is charged with felony murder and aggravated assault.

Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Buck Sexton
@BuckSexton
·
1m
Well, at least we have that Executive Order signed that will clearly satisfy the anti-cop outrage mob and bring peace to our streets
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Dan Bongino
@dbongino
·
57s
Felony assault on a police officer while resisting arrest, stealing an officer’s taser weapon, pointing it at him at close range, and firing it at him, may result in the fatal use of force.
Facts matter.
Support the USO

Offline aligncare

Does anyone think if these were different times and if Brooks were white these charges would have been leveled?

These were BLM, hysteria, riot inspired indictments.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
David Marcus
@BlueBoxDave
·
4m
After that Atlanta DA press conference I can’t blame cops if they simply stop arresting people. If the state is so willing to throw them under the bus they should not put their lives in danger.
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Buck Sexton
@BuckSexton
·
2m
New Democrat rule for cops: a person committing a crime can now taser you, and you just have to hope he doesn’t steal your gun and execute you with it while you’re on the ground helpless
Support the USO

Online corbe

Gen. Sherman will be considered a piker when these Officers are acquitted and Atlanta is again 'burned to the ground'.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
CJ Pearson
@thecjpearson
 Â· 14m
Important background for those outside of a Georgia scratching your head about why the officers who shot Rayshard Brooks are being charged: the incumbent Democrat DA failed to win his primary outright and is in the middle of a run-off.

This is 100% political.
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Matt Walsh
@MattWalshBlog
·
3m
Rayshard Brooks was a violent felon and child abuser previously convicted of cruelty to children among other crimes. He endangered lives by driving drunk and assaulted cops, stole their weapon and used it against them. Now we’re told what a great peaceful guy he was. What a farce
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Dan Bongino
@dbongino
·
10m
If you think the Ferguson Effect was bad for high crime communities, I fear you’re about to see much, much worse.
Support the USO

Online corbe

It was COVID that killed Rayshard.  Had he not been let out of prison because of the virus he'd probably still be alive.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Dan Bongino
@dbongino
·
1m
Apparently sleeping in a drive-through on private property, resisting arrest, violently attacking police officers, stealing their taser, & firing that taser at them at close range while fleeing, meets the liberal criteria for “cooperating” with law enforcement. THIS IS INSANITY.
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Matt Couch
🎙
@RealMattCouch
·
52s
Every Police Officer in America should resign today...

This is beyond out of control...
Support the USO

Offline Right_in_Virginia

David Marcus
@BlueBoxDave
·
4m
After that Atlanta DA press conference I can’t blame cops if they simply stop arresting people. If the state is so willing to throw them under the bus they should not put their lives in danger.

I can't blame every white cop for resigning. They've got to know an arrest warrant is in THEIR futures.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Daniel Horowitz
@RMConservative
·
1m
Notice he announced the charges while the investigation was still pending from the Georgia Bureau of Investigations.
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Ted Williams on Fox right now...these officers over charged...a taser is a weapon and can be deadly..
Support the USO

Offline aligncare

DEFUND BLM!

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Must everything be a game?

Not a game, that's my bookmark so I could come back to the article.   66minnie doesn't work for me.

I'm sorry you feel the need to ascribe motives to my posts. :shrug:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Ted Williams...this is a rush to judgment..
Support the USO

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
DEFUND BLM!

Now we're talking!  I never liked the Bureau of Land Management, being in AZ.

...oh...wait.... wink777
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Matt Couch
🎙
@RealMattCouch
·
1m
Bullsh*t.... The Taser is a deadly weapon, and you can't convince me if he had of gotten a hold of his lethal firearm he wouldn't have tried to fire that also...

I'm tired of weak minded conservatives. YOU ARE THE PROBLEM...

Beverly
@annbab101
 Â· 7m
Replying to @RealMattCouch
He should have been charged, but not with first degree felony.
Support the USO