Author Topic: Ethics Scandal Drags John Hickenlooper Down as Primary Opponent Calls for Him to Drop Out  (Read 359 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Sean Moran 16 Jun 2020

Colorado Senate Democrat candidate Andrew Romanoff has called for former Colorado Gov. John Hickenlooper to drop out of the Senate race in the wake of his ethics controversy.

The Colorado Independent Ethics Commission slapped Hickenlooper last week with the highest ethics penalty for his use of a corporate jet and Maserati limo.

Romanoff charged during a debate last week that Hickenlooper’s ethics scandal will lead to endless attack ads, which could jeopardize his candidacy in favor of incumbent Sen. Cory Garnder (R-CO).

During a debate with Hickenlooper last Tuesday, Romanoff said, “Look, John Hickenlooper just wrote the Republicans’ ad against him twice now. The truth is that John Hickenlooper represents a threat that we cannot afford.”

Romanoff, who supports Medicare for All, beat Hickenlooper in the Colorado Democrat caucuses last March. Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT) also won Colorado during the March Democrat presidential primary.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/06/16/ethics-scandal-drags-john-hickenlooper-down-as-primary-opponent-calls-for-him-to-drop-out/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Noodles Romanoff is one of my favorite side dishes.  Can't get it anymore.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: