Author Topic: Howling Leftwing Mob Tries to Murder a Man in Albuquerque but They Don’t Count on Him Defending Hims  (Read 517 times)

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...

...You can see the mob on the statue and a rope around the statue’s upper third, presumably in an attempt to pull it down (0:05). Then you see a guy in a blue shirt retreating. At 0:08 some assclown hits him with a skateboard. Some guy is screaming “Get him! Get him!” (0:24) and then seems to have an ‘oh, f***’ moment when he realizes he’s being recorded and changes his squeal to “Get his license plate.” The guy in the blue shirt walks away (0:29). At 0:31, the guy in the blue shirt realizes he’s made a tactical error in turning his back on a pack of yipping hyenas and starts to run. At 0:35, he’s tackled by two or three people and what sounds like the same guy who was yelling “Get him!” is now yelling, “We’ll f***ing kill you! We’ll f***ing kill you!” (0:39). At 0:41 the guy in the blue shirt regains his footing and draws a weapon. He stumbles backward and opens fire. It sounds like he fires four shots...

https://www.redstate.com/streiff/2020/06/16/856433/
The Republic is lost.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
There was a video posted on Twitter that claims he (shooter) body slammed a lady earlier. It was a long video (but I watched it even though it was full of leftist screaming stupid vulgarities), but it was cut and edited and I could NOT see that he body slammed any lady. Funny how videos get edited right at crucial points right when you need it to be uncut.

I watched this late last night, so I don't care to revisit them, just what I observed.

Looked like the fellow was defending himself... people that claim he shot an unarmed man have never had a skateboard slammed up their heads. You can kill with blunt object just as hammers kill.

Again, justified kill from what I saw, the fellow was trying to get away from the mob and they attacked and said they were going to kill him. One person asked (on Twitter) why he only shot a few shots instead of emptying the whole arsenal of bullets on him. Obviously they didn't think about the other coming later to attack him. Shoot to stop the attack and then keep ammo for next person that might attack.

EDIT: the attacking Antifa skateboarder was not killed last I heard... was in bad shape (anyone have update?). Honestly he deserved to die, these skateboard folks are becoming quite common and dangerous lately, probable would help society out if a few of them got shot and shown they can't just hit folks without reprisal .
« Last Edit: June 16, 2020, 08:18:16 pm by Sighlass »
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline aligncare

Even in this crazy world a good attorney should easily be able to defend this guy from any serious repercussions for defending his own life. At least I hope so.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
The guy defending himself was arrested, and the Rat politicians are calling for his head.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
The guy defending himself was arrested, and the Rat politicians are calling for his head.

Just more proof that its not only the cops that are not being allowed to defend themselves. 

It's now one sided justice dictated by the BLM / Antifa mobs, and their criminal complict partners...  democratic politicans and the MSM.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Just more proof that its not only the cops that are not being allowed to defend themselves. 

It's now one sided justice dictated by the BLM / Antifa mobs, and their criminal complict partners...  democratic politicans and the MSM.

Self-defense is not permitted for white folk (especially men), because it comes from a "position of privilege."  Even if a member of the disfavored class begs forgiveness, he must be destroyed.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline aligncare

Self-defense is not permitted for white folk (especially men), because it comes from a "position of privilege."  Even if a member of the disfavored class begs forgiveness, he must be destroyed.

It’s pretty hard not to glean that message from all the crap we’re getting from the media/BLM cabal. This shit is starting to get real.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !

Pretty much sums it up. Lay down your lives to the protected class of America, it is owed them. /not sarcasm now days
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Cyber wrote:
"The guy defending himself was arrested, and the Rat politicians are calling for his head."

And catfish replied:
"Just more proof that its not only the cops that are not being allowed to defend themselves. 
It's now one sided justice dictated by the BLM / Antifa mobs, and their criminal complict partners...  democratic politicans and the MSM."

This is the stuff from which civil/race wars germinate.
How much more of this will the whites endure before more of them decide that "it's time to fight back"?

A post I put up yesterday if you care to read it:
http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,405418.msg2231378.html#msg2231378

Offline verga

Just another case of not having the full story.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.