Author Topic: Trump to hold campaign rally in Jeff Sessions hometown for primary opponent  (Read 708 times)

Offline corbe

Trump to hold campaign rally in Jeff Sessions hometown for primary opponent

by Anthony Leonardi

June 16, 2020 09:58 AM

President Trump will hold a rally in support of Jeff Sessions's primary opponent in his former attorney general's hometown.

The rally will take place at Ladd-Peebles Stadium in Mobile, Alabama, two days before a July 14 runoff election between Sessions and former Auburn University football coach Tommy Tuberville, according to CNN.

"Alabama will vote solidly for @realDonaldTrump this fall, so his time would be far better spent in swing states he must win to be reelected," Sessions tweeted in response to the news Monday.

<..snip..>

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/trump-to-hold-campaign-rally-in-jeff-sessions-hometown-for-primary-opponent
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Good!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline skeeter

The level of animosity Trump has against Sessions makes me wonder if there isn’t something more to Session’s decision to recuse himself we’re not aware of.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
The level of animosity Trump has against Sessions makes me wonder if there isn’t something more to Session’s decision to recuse himself we’re not aware of.

@skeeter

Now that you mention it..........

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Ah see, now this makes Trump look like an bleep...

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

It has to be that Trump had a verbal agreement from Sessions that he would not recuse from Russian investigations.  That means he lied to Trump's face, through his teeth.  IOW, I have no idea why Donald Trump would think that should piss him off.

That said, @Weird Tolkienish Figure, I agree this rally is a dick move.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline PeteS in CA

I dunno, living through 2 1/2 years of unchecked BS from Mueller's team/scheme and the MSM could explain a lot of animosity.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
Good grief, was gonna skip this election (Write in Roy Moore), but I may just vote Sessions now. Tired of the Trump clown show shown towards Jeff. One day Trump is mocking Session's speech, next day a tornado kills a ton of folks around Auburn and he acts like we are great folks. I got news for ya Trump, a lot of us still have that southern accent. Don't be a petty jerk.

Quote from: Cyber Liberty
It has to be that Trump had a verbal agreement from Sessions that he would not recuse from Russian investigations. 

I can tell you who would be most likely to keep their word, it ain't Trump.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Good grief, was gonna skip this election (Write in Roy Moore), but I may just vote Sessions now. Tired of the Trump clown show shown towards Jeff. One day Trump is mocking Session's speech, next day a tornado kills a ton of folks around Auburn and he acts like we are great folks. I got news for ya Trump, a lot of us still have that southern accent. Don't be a petty jerk.

I can tell you who would be most likely to keep their word, it ain't Trump.

Did Trump promise Sessions to not recuse himself in a Russia investigation?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Jeff Sessions...he had the world before him.
He could have easily convicted Hillary of countless felonies.
Turtle. He caved and ran. he is a 'duck and hide'.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline skeeter

I dunno, living through 2 1/2 years of unchecked BS from Mueller's team/scheme and the MSM could explain a lot of animosity.

Yes, Sessions cowardice cost all of us a great deal.

Offline berdie

Was he a coward or was he actually defending the president by moving himself out of the investigations?

Did he tell Trump he would have to do that? Or did Trump hear what he said? I don't know.

All I know, is that if he was running where I could vote for him...I would. Nothing against Trump, I just think Sessions is as honorable as any other politician.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Yes, Sessions cowardice cost all of us a great deal.

@skeeter

Was it cowardice or selfish self-interest?

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@skeeter

Was it cowardice or selfish self-interest?

Is there a difference?
I will NOT comply.

Offline skeeter

Was he a coward or was he actually defending the president by moving himself out of the investigations?

Did he tell Trump he would have to do that? Or did Trump hear what he said? I don't know.

All I know, is that if he was running where I could vote for him...I would. Nothing against Trump, I just think Sessions is as honorable as any other politician.
the way I see it, Sessions could’ve done the right thing but refused to.

Recusing himself where his role in the campaign was relevant was one thing. But we know that was only a very small part of the Mueller investigation. It quickly expanded way beyond its original mandate and the AG was in a position to be of great help in the cause of real justice.

I believe Session’s blanket recusal was an act of political cowardice, he did not expect Trump to survive the affair.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2020, 11:50:25 pm by skeeter »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Is there a difference?

@Cyber Liberty 

Yes. A sociopath is MUCH more dangerous than a coward.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Dumb move on Donald's part.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!