Author Topic: Never Trump Republicans collaborating with Democrats to elect Biden  (Read 609 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Never Trump Republicans collaborating with Democrats to elect Biden
by David M. Drucker, Senior Political Correspondent |
 | June 15, 2020 12:00 AM

Never Trump Republicans are coordinating efforts to oust President Trump, even consulting with Democratic groups in a bid to deploy resources efficiently and compare notes on effective messaging strategy.

Republican Voters Against Trump, a new addition to the Never Trump ecosphere, is planning to spend $10 million on television and digital advertising in key battleground states. The group is focused on transforming Republican voters who backed Trump in 2016 into supporters of presumptive Democratic nominee Joe Biden. Top strategists at RVAT regularly touch base with Project Lincoln, a Never Trump group of prominent establishment Republicans already on the air with ads targeting the president.

Both stay in touch with top Democratic outside groups, such as American Bridge, a liberal organization dedicated to opposition research, in a bid to maximize their campaign to take down Trump. “We’re all on the same team,” RVAT co-founder Tim Miller told the Washington Examiner on Friday.

“Since we're in a grand coalition similar to World War II, we talk with and plan as best as possible with the various center-left groups,” added a Republican strategist advising a Never Trump group.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/campaigns/never-trump-republicans-collaborating-with-democrats-to-elect-biden
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: Never Trump Republicans collaborating with Democrats to elect Biden
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2020, 10:41:14 pm »
De' even be sum o' those hidin' biden voters a-hidin' out right here in this forum...!

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2020, 11:18:58 pm »
This Sarah Longwell (one of the founders) is a dike so yeah, gay conservatives are prone to be flaky come time to pull the lever. I don't trust them much further than I can throw them (which ain't far).

Anyone that doesn't like Trump (like me) that says they will vote for democrats has no sway on me. They ain't conservative if they are voting for a democrat. Write someone in, leave the ballot blank, but never vote for what now is a clear commie agenda.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2020, 11:21:16 pm by Sighlass »
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline libertybele

« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2020, 12:49:21 am »
This Sarah Longwell (one of the founders) is a dike so yeah, gay conservatives are prone to be flaky come time to pull the lever. I don't trust them much further than I can throw them (which ain't far).

Anyone that doesn't like Trump (like me) that says they will vote for democrats has no sway on me. They ain't conservative if they are voting for a democrat. Write someone in, leave the ballot blank, but never vote for what now is a clear commie agenda.

:amen:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Applewood

« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2020, 02:05:27 am »
De' even be sum o' those hidin' biden voters a-hidin' out right here in this forum...!

Not me -- no matter what @sneakypete says.  LOL

Online roamer_1

« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2020, 08:01:59 am »

That's right.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2020, 08:12:38 am »

I don't believe that.  Some may stay home, some may vote 3rd party, but very doubtful anyone enjoying a conservative forum would be voting for that brain dead bottom feeder. 
« Last Edit: June 16, 2020, 11:51:29 am by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Applewood

« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2020, 10:52:25 am »
I don't believe that.  Some may stay home, some my vote 3rd party, but very doubtful anyone enjoying a conservative forum would be voting for that brain dead bottom feeder.

Sometime back I was asked by another conservative if I would consider voting for whoever the Democrat nominee would be -- at the time the Democrats had something like 47 candidates running.  There was a social media campaign to persuade disaffected Republicans and conservatives to do just that.  The premise was there was no difference between the parties anymore and Trump was a lousy president; so why not vote Democrat? 

Well, I considered it for maybe a half minute, then rejected it.  The radicals in the Dem party were already proposing BS like the New Green Deal, an array of free stuff, reparations for slavery and what not.  I figured even if a supposedly more moderate Democrat like Biden would get in -- should the Democrats gain control of the senate as well as the house, laws establishing those radical proposals would pass in a matter of months.  That moderate in the White House, even though he or she would not be in favor of such legislation, would be compelled to sign it into law.  The radicals are taking over the party and the centrist or moderate Democrat will cease to exist. 

So no, I can't vote for a Democrat for president or for anything else.  I can't vote for a Republican either because of the lies and broken promises.  The party as a whole no longer represents this conservative.  Maybe it never did.  Republicans want the same things as Democrats; only they make an effort to hide their true sentiments, while Democrats are out in the open. 

So since I don't like either party, I won't be voting for either.  Will I vote third party, write in or stay at home in November?  I don't know yet.  I just know voting for Biden or Trump is out of the question.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #8 on: June 16, 2020, 12:29:48 pm »
I don't believe that.  Some may stay home, some may vote 3rd party, but very doubtful anyone enjoying a conservative forum would be voting for that brain dead bottom feeder.
In 2016 I would have considered it—and I venture to guess that many people who promote him see the 2016 Biden (or even the 2011 Biden who negotiated sequestration). But Biden has lost his marbles.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #9 on: June 16, 2020, 04:56:33 pm »
@Fishrrman

Say it ain't soooo!

Ida never guessed!

Gee,I wonder which one she is?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #10 on: June 16, 2020, 04:58:03 pm »
Not me -- no matter what @sneakypete says.  LOL

@Applewood

Hmmmm,Ima watchin yew!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #11 on: June 16, 2020, 04:59:14 pm »

@catfish1957

You misspelled "exploiting".

Offline Applewood

« Reply #12 on: June 16, 2020, 05:04:07 pm »
@Applewood

Hmmmm,Ima watchin yew!

:tongue2:

Read my next long-winded post after that.  There is nothing for you to watch.   happy77