Author Topic: Antifa Finds Unsuspecting Preacher What Happens Next Will Blow Your Mind  (Read 601 times)

rangerrebew

Antifa Finds Unsuspecting Preacher What Happens Next Will Blow Your Mind

Freedom of religion doesn’t exist in godless communist-occupied zone

(Infowars) – Video out of the so-called Chapel Hill Autonomous Zone (CHAZ) in Seattle shows a group of Antifa terrorists choking, tackling, and eventually evicting a Christian street preacher from their utopian society.

The incident apparently started when Antifa began harassing and threatening the preacher within the zone.

Separate video then shows Antifa surrounding the preacher, with several thugs “bear-hugging” and sexually assaulting him.

https://outragedpatriot.com/antifa-find-unsuspecting-preacher-what-happens-next-will-blow-your-mind/

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
If a tree falls in the forest, and only Alex Jones hears it, did it make a sound?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
I'm literally shaking.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline skeeter

A perfect metaphor for today's progressive.

I hope these images are tweeted far and wide, cause no other news channel will carry them.

Offline PeteS in CA

If a tree falls in the forest, and only Alex Jones hears it, did it make a sound?

If the clickbait site and/or Alex Jones' site gave the street preacher's name somewhere in those first three paragraphs, finding a news report about it would be pretty easy, if it happened. But I'm not giving the clickbait site or Alex Jones a click.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
If the clickbait site and/or Alex Jones' site gave the street preacher's name somewhere in those first three paragraphs, finding a news report about it would be pretty easy, if it happened. But I'm not giving the clickbait site or Alex Jones a click.

I looked, and it suffices to say my mind remains unblown for yet another day.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Serious Question:

Who is providing Emergency and Non-emergency medical care?

Are the hospitals open?

Are grocery stores open?

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Serious Question:

Who is providing Emergency and Non-emergency medical care?

Are the hospitals open?

Are grocery stores open?

I think the Fire Department was called in to put out a dumpster fire.
I will NOT comply.

Offline mountaineer

They also called an ambulance for someone on a bad drug trip.
Still not autonomous!
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
That whole thing is a dumpster fire.

Offline mountaineer

It's so exciting when a dumpster fire experiences an actual dumpster fire, though.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline libertybele

888high58888
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.