Author Topic: Police are warned refusing to take a knee could START trouble: Force tells officers who don't kneel  (Read 903 times)

rangerrebew

Police are warned refusing to take a knee could START trouble: Force tells officers who don't kneel at Black Lives Matter events that they could 'become a focus of protester attention'

Hertfordshire Constabulary has warned police officers about not taking the knee
    They say officers who do not make the solidarity gesture may become targets
    One senior detective has branded the whole process as 'absurd'

By Ian Gallagher and Martin Beckford For Mail On Sunday

Published: 17:00 EDT, 13 June 2020 | Updated: 06:20 EDT, 14 June 2020

A police force has angered officers by warning that they may face consequences if they decline to ‘take the knee’ at anti-racism protests.

Hertfordshire Constabulary said those who chose not to make the solidarity gesture ‘may become the focus of the protesters’ attention’.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8418061/Backlash-police-warned-trouble-refuse-knee-Black-Lives-Matter-protests.html

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Police are warned refusing to take a knee could START trouble: Force tells officers who don't kneel at Black Lives Matter events that they could 'become a focus of protester attention'

@rangerrebew

True,nothing stops a fight like surrendering without a fight.

I guess if that is a good thing or a bad thing all depends on who you want running things where you live.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Time to find a different career.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
I say the ONLY RESPONSE is to tell BLM to go F*&^ itself.  They support the murder of police, and with that, they have no business receiving recognition for being anything but a domestic terrorist group.

Offline Smokin Joe

I say the ONLY RESPONSE is to tell BLM to go F*&^ itself.  They support the murder of police, and with that, they have no business receiving recognition for being anything but a domestic terrorist group.
I concur.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
With bells on.

I have been saying this since Ferguson.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Victoria33

@rangerrebew

I spoke yesterday to my son and daughter-in-law who are in Wales right now.  They also have a home in London, but went to Wales when the virus started in London.

They told me of riots happening in London and other cities in Britain.  These are riots about slavery in Britain's history.  Statues are being torn down, just like here.  History is history and doesn't change by destroying property.

Offline Smokin Joe

@rangerrebew

I spoke yesterday to my son and daughter-in-law who are in Wales right now.  They also have a home in London, but went to Wales when the virus started in London.

They told me of riots happening in London and other cities in Britain.  These are riots about slavery in Britain's history.  Statues are being torn down, just like here.  History is history and doesn't change by destroying property.
No, but when the books get burned, removing tangible monuments leaves just one less awkward thing to explain as the young are being indoctrinated. Otherwise, they might find out about their heritage and wonder at having been overrun by the same people fought against since Richard I.
Islam, especially, hates being haunted by the faces of the past and perhaps future conquerors, but the technique goes back to the Egyptians chiseling away faces and cartouches, and probably longer.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I say the ONLY RESPONSE is to tell BLM to go F*&^ itself.

@jafo2010

Could someone PLEASE point it to me ANY practical difference between BLM and the skinheads of today's "White Power Movement"/aka: "Neo Nazi's"?

Other than skin tone and the focus of their hatred,that is.

Also,will someone in a position to do so PLEASE ask the BLKM spokescritters about this on live tv?

BTW,do any of you REALLY believe those asshats "speak for the typical black citizen" anymore than the "White Power" asshats speak for the typical white American?

They are nothing more than the squeaky wheel getting the grease because it helps the media sell advertisingd and furthers the ultimate goals of a race war and revolution to please their globalist masters.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2020, 01:20:35 pm by sneakypete »

Offline skeeter

No, but when the books get burned, removing tangible monuments leaves just one less awkward thing to explain as the young are being indoctrinated. Otherwise, they might find out about their heritage and wonder at having been overrun by the same people fought against since Richard I.
Islam, especially, hates being haunted by the faces of the past and perhaps future conquerors, but the technique goes back to the Egyptians chiseling away faces and cartouches, and probably longer.

Removing statues is step one in a revolutionary process very few of us really want. I wish it were being resisted with bit more energy.

I wish it were being resisted at all.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
@jafo2010

Could someone PLEASE point it to me ANY practical difference between BLM and the skinheads of today's "White Power Movement"/aka: "Neo Nazi's"?

Other than skin tone and the focus of their hatred,that is.

Also,will someone in a position to do so PLEASE ask the BLKM spokescritters about this on live tv?

BTW,do any of you REALLY believe those asshats "speak for the typical black citizen" anymore than the "White Power" asshats speak for the typical white American?

They are nothing more than the squeaky wheel getting the grease because it helps the media sell advertisingd and furthers the ultimate goals of a race war and revolution to please their globalist masters.
Sure, happy to, there aren't and never wear as many rabid animal skin heads as there are rabid animal BLM's. Also radical violent Blacks have been all but non existent in police/ social justice TV shows forever but the White Skin Head/Nazi/ Militia theme has been popular and pushed since the seventies.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

:yowsa: pointing-up
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@jafo2010

A domestic terrorist group that votes a straight Dim ticket.

In many cases for decades after they die.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2020, 06:42:23 pm by sneakypete »