Author Topic: Scotland: Robert the Bruce Statue Vandalised with ‘BLM’, ‘Racist King’ Slogans  (Read 511 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Jack Montgomery 14 Jun 2020

The statue of Scotland’s most famous ruler, Robert the Bruce, has been vandalised with graffiti branding him a “racist king”.

Vandals daubed “racist King” and “BLM” on the plinth of the Scots ruler’s equestrian statue, which shows him mounted upon the little war pony which carried him when he slew the English knight Sir Henry de Bohun in single combat at the Battle of Bannockburn.

They also wrote out the “BLACK LIVES MATTER” slogan in full on the ground in front of the statue, and “robert was a racist / bring down the statue” on a nearby rotunda, according to reports.

“We are disappointed to see the statue of Bruce vandalised in this way and are liaising with the National Trust for Scotland and our local heritage partners,” commented Scott Farmer, who leads the council responsible for local government in the area.

“To see such gratuitous vandalism against one of Scotland’s landmark statues is a senseless attack on a strong community and its history. This statue has no connection to the Black Lives Matter campaign and this attack could very well undermine the legitimate concerns raised by BLM.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2020/06/14/scotland-robert-bruce-statue-vandalised-blm-racist-king-slogans/

[sorry you will have to go to the link to see the photos..they are Getty images]
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline PeteS in CA

Since Robert the Bruce lived from 1274-1329, did he even know black people existed?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
The international communist forces, are implementing chaos and anarchy, in accord with Saul Alinsky's admonitions.

By Any Means Necessary.

Never  Let a Crisis, go to Waste

etc.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Lunacy acquires a higher orbit...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
 No problem. The Scots are known to be a gentle and peaceful people.

Especially the Highlanders.

I suggest the BLM folks do it more,and do it often.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Since Robert the Bruce lived from 1274-1329, did he even know black people existed?

@PeteS in CA

Good question.

Even if he had heard of them,I would almost bet money he had never seen one.

Back then the Scottish Highlands was not a place most people went that didn't belong there.

The Highlanders didn't even like each other,and pretty much stayed busy fighting each other if they couldn't get to the British.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2020, 01:43:34 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
No problem. The Scots are known to be a gentle and peaceful people.

Especially the Highlanders.

I suggest the BLM folks do it more,and do it often.

+1000 Pete. 

The Vikings, Scots, and Turks were among  the baddest of the bad asses in the world as far as fierce warriors.

As dominating as even the Romans were......   Hadrian's Wall served a purpose.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.