Author Topic: Minneapolis Police Department sees exodus of officers after low morale following Floyd protests  (Read 324 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Minneapolis Police Department sees exodus of officers after low morale following Floyd protests
by Mica Soellner, Breaking News Reporter |
 | June 14, 2020 03:04 PM

At least seven Minneapolis police officers have resigned over a lack of support from city leaders during protests over the death of George Floyd.

Calls for disbandment and defunding of police departments across the country has left morale at an all-time low prompting an exodus of officers, the Star Tribune reported Saturday.

“Why should I stay?” said Mylan Masson, a retired Minneapolis police officer and use-of-force expert. “They don’t feel appreciated. Everybody hates the police right now. I mean everybody.”

Floyd, an unarmed black man, died after a white police officer knelt on his neck for nearly nine minutes despite pleading that he couldn't breathe. The officer, Derek Chauvin, was charged with second-degree murder, and three other officers involved in Floyd's arrest were charged with aiding and abetting murder.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/minneapolis-police-department-sees-exodus-of-officers-after-low-morale-following-floyd-protests
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I understand there's property available in Galt's gulch....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: