Author Topic: Excellence in Broadcasting: Celebrating the Talented Members of the MSNBC All-Decade Team  (Read 317 times)

rangerrebew

Excellence in Broadcasting: Celebrating the Talented Members of the MSNBC All-Decade Team

Andrew Stiles - June 13, 2020 5:00 AM

Every journalist who appears on television has courage. That's a given. But joining the elite ranks of the world's most noble profession requires something few possess—that rare combination of talent, charisma, grace, humility, eloquence, and cheeky bravado.

What a truly remarkable achievement, then, that one network—MSNBC—has managed to accumulate so many all-star journalists and contributors over the past 10 years. Congratulations to the members of the MSNBC All-Decade Team!

https://freebeacon.com/satire/msnbc-all-decade-team/

Offline aligncare

MSNBC: A pantheon of freaks, geeks, criminals, traitors and malcontents performing journalistic self-gratification and malpractice every day.

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
MSNBC ....

Where news morphs into left wing propaganda...

These pukes should be celebrating being able to exist when everyone on earth knows what they are about.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Ok,satire. NOW it makes sense.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
Ok,satire. NOW it makes sense.

With MSNBC it is one self satircal farce nightly.  Continous Onion fodder if there ever was one.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.