Author Topic: Minneapolis City Council Unanimously Passes Resolution To Replace Police Department With ‘Community-  (Read 447 times)

rangerrebew

Minneapolis City Council Unanimously Passes Resolution To Replace Police Department With ‘Community-Led Public Safety System’
By  Ryan Saavedra
•
Jun 12th, 2020   DailyWire.com

The Minneapolis City Council voted unanimously to pass a resolution on Friday to replace the Minneapolis Police Department with a supposed “community-led public safety system” following the death of George Floyd.

“The murder of George Floyd on May 25, 2020, by Minneapolis police officers is a tragedy that shows that no amount of reforms will prevent lethal violence and abuse by some members of the Police Department against members of our community, especially Black people and people of color,” five of the council members wrote in a resolution.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/minneapolis-city-council-unanimously-passes-resolution-to-replace-police-department-with-community-led-public-safety-system?itm_source=parsely-api&utm_source=cnemail&utm_medium=email&utm_content=061320-news&utm_campaign=position1

Offline andy58-in-nh

So when an armed intruder breaks into your house, what are you supposed to do?

They don't want you to own guns, much less use them.

So what do you do? Call a "transformative justice" representative? Call a "healer"?

Or are you simply supposed to let them ransack your home, steal your stuff, rape your wife and then beg for their forgiveness because of your "white privilege"?
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline Victoria33

So when an armed intruder breaks into your house, what are you supposed to do?
They don't want you to own guns, much less use them.
So what do you do? Call a "transformative justice" representative? Call a "healer"?
Or are you simply supposed to let them ransack your home, steal your stuff, rape your wife and then beg for their forgiveness because of your "white privilege"?
@andy58-in-nh

If what you say happens, use the items in your picture below your name.

Offline andy58-in-nh

@andy58-in-nh

If what you say happens, use the items in your picture below your name.

I certainly would, and in the correct order.  wink777
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline skeeter

I certainly would, and in the correct order.  wink777

I was gonna suggest smoking the cigars last.

Offline catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
  • Political Researcher
I can see it now....   

9-1-1, you have reached the  Community Public Safety System

Press 1 for Playground Equipment
Press 2 for Basketball and Soccer locations
Press 3 for BLM meeting locations
Press 4 for City Entitlement and Reparation Services
Press 5 for List of Historical Markers and Monuments
Press 6 for List of Autonomous Zones for relocation
Press 7 for Medical , Fire or Crime Emergency

(7)

We are experiencing extreme call volumes and your wait time may exceed 2 hours.  Press 1 to  leave a call back number and a Commuity Safety Rep will promptly respond to your needs.

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
I was gonna suggest smoking the cigars last.
But what if you are Bill Clinton and the intruder is an intern :pondering:

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
I can see it now....   

9-1-1, you have reached the  Community Public Safety System

Press 1 for Playground Equipment
Press 2 for Basketball and Soccer locations
Press 3 for BLM meeting locations
Press 4 for City Entitlement and Reparation Services
Press 5 for List of Historical Markers and Monuments
Press 6 for List of Autonomous Zones for relocation
Press 7 for Medical , Fire or Crime Emergency

(7)

We are experiencing extreme call volumes and your wait time may exceed 2 hours.  Press 1 to  leave a call back number and a Commuity Safety Rep will promptly respond to your needs.

888high58888   Well done.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Sounds like an excellent idea to me,and I can't think of a group more deserving of this honor than the airhead lefties in Mn.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!