Author Topic: Seattle Police Chief Tells Officers She’s ‘Angry’ City Ordered to Abandon Precinct: ‘An Insult to Y  (Read 347 times)

rangerrebew

Seattle Police Chief Tells Officers She’s ‘Angry’ City Ordered to Abandon Precinct: ‘An Insult to You and Our Community’
By Craig Bannister | June 12, 2020 | 12:00pm EDT

“This message may be leaked to the public, but I am not concerned about that,” Seattle Police Chief Carmen Best tells her officers in a video message voicing her objection to being ordered to surrender a precinct to dangerous, armed “anti-government groups.”

While she wanted to continue to defend the precinct, “The city had other plans for the building,” Chief Best tells her officers in the now-public video:

“You should know: leaving the precinct was not my decision. We fought for days to protect it. I asked you to stay on that line, day in and day out, to be pelted with projectiles, to be screamed at, threatened, and in some cases, hurt.

https://cnsnews.com/blog/craig-bannister/seattle-police-chief-tells-officers-shes-angry-city-ordered-abandon-precinct

rangerrebew

Doesn't she get it yet?  Democrats in power don't much give a d*mn what black people feel or think.  Their displays of caring are strictly Hollyweird style vote buying. :grouphug:

Online catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
Doesn't she get it yet?  Democrats in power don't much give a d*mn what black people feel or think.  Their displays of caring are strictly Hollyweird style vote buying. :grouphug:

What's going to be a hoot is when this mayor throws this chief under the bus, like Cuomo did on his COVID - nursing home fiasco. 
First open warfare might be between city officals.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: