Author Topic: Trump says he'll leave White House peacefully if Biden wins  (Read 297 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump says he'll leave White House peacefully if Biden wins
By Tal Axelrod - 06/12/20 09:30 PM EDT

President Trump said he’ll leave the White House peacefully if he loses this November’s presidential election, addressing concerns he would try to hold onto power after a defeat.

“Certainly, if I don't win, I don't win,” he said in an interview that aired on Fox News Friday, adding that if he lost, he’d “go on, do other things.”

Trump has never given any indication that he would defy the results of an election that showed him losing to former Vice President Joe Biden, though his remarks Friday appear to be the first public comments he’s given on the subject.

Trump still maintained that it would “be a very bad thing for our country” if he lost.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/502564-trump-says-hell-leave-white-house-peacefully-if-biden-wins
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

Re: Trump says he'll leave White House peacefully if Biden wins
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2020, 02:47:18 am »
I find this story hilarious in light of the rats behavior these past three plus years. And what they will continue to do after November - refuse to accept the results of a fair election.

They are forever accusing others of what they’re doing themselves.