Author Topic: Two COVID Positive Hairstylists Served 140 People. Not One Customer Was Infected  (Read 509 times)

Offline PeteS in CA

https://www.dailywire.com/news/two-covid-positive-hairstylists-served-140-people-not-one-customer-was-infected

Two COVID Positive Hairstylists Served 140 People. Not One Customer Was Infected

Two Missouri hairstylists saw dozens of customers while symptomatic with COVID-19 but did not pass the disease on to either customers or coworkers.

The Springfield-Greene County Health Department announced earlier this week that the incubation period for 147 people potentially exposed to the coronavirus had passed.
The Great Clips where the two infected employees worked had implemented social distancing policies to mitigate any spread of the disease. They staggered appointments and set apart salon chairs.

I'm not saying that the stylists were smart/responsible in working on customers when they knew they had something, but either the precautions taken while they worked on customers were effective, or the bug is not passed on as easily as many believe. Or both.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline EdinVA

The medical politicians are missing something....

How can a virus be so consistently inconsistent...
Vitamin deficiency maybe?

Online libertybele

Interesting statistics.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Applewood

We're finding out that what we think we know -- or rather, what we have been told -- about this virus is not true.  I was reading something a couple of days ago that said asymptomatic COVID positive patients may not necessarily be passing the virus onto others.  I've also read that face masks and social distancing do not necessarily prevent the spread of the virus.  And while the news reporters delight in putting on their frowny faces and telling us daily the number of new cases are increasing, they do not say how many of those new cases are people seriously ill or maybe they are asymptomatic.  People are testing positive, but they don't get sick.  And we don't know how many of the tests are producing false positives. 

These days, I believe these so-called experts are full of bovine excrement.  When it comes to this virus, they don't know jack.  Yet they, along with the media, are determined to produce mass hysteria over this virus.  This is leading to a lot of unnecessary fear of everything.  I have a cousin with whom I email regularly.  She and her husband were invited to a college graduation event for the husband's great-nephew in another state.  My cousin and hubby declined because of COVID -- they are afraid there will be guests they don't know who might have the virus and could spread it to them.  They are also not comfortable with staying at a hotel -- how clean they are and so forth. My cousin probably didn't appreciate it, but I told her she and her husband are nuts.  We can't stay shut away from life forever.  Time to get on with living our lives.   

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
We're finding out that what we think we know -- or rather, what we have been told -- about this virus is not true.  I was reading something a couple of days ago that said asymptomatic COVID positive patients may not necessarily be passing the virus onto others.  I've also read that face masks and social distancing do not necessarily prevent the spread of the virus.  And while the news reporters delight in putting on their frowny faces and telling us daily the number of new cases are increasing, they do not say how many of those new cases are people seriously ill or maybe they are asymptomatic.  People are testing positive, but they don't get sick.  And we don't know how many of the tests are producing false positives. 

These days, I believe these so-called experts are full of bovine excrement.  When it comes to this virus, they don't know jack.  Yet they, along with the media, are determined to produce mass hysteria over this virus.  This is leading to a lot of unnecessary fear of everything.  I have a cousin with whom I email regularly.  She and her husband were invited to a college graduation event for the husband's great-nephew in another state.  My cousin and hubby declined because of COVID -- they are afraid there will be guests they don't know who might have the virus and could spread it to them.  They are also not comfortable with staying at a hotel -- how clean they are and so forth. My cousin probably didn't appreciate it, but I told her she and her husband are nuts.  We can't stay shut away from life forever.  Time to get on with living our lives.
I had the mistake of having the Today show on the TV this morning. They were outright giddy about massive spikes in Texas! They might have to bring back the stay-at-home order! All while in their cushy work-from-home mansions (Savannah Guthrie doesn't look like she's living meagerly, let me tell you!). Oh, and the economic collapse is because we didn't deal with it.

Please. I can tell when a narrative is being pushed. Not a single mention in the entire breathless report tried to find out why or how the outbreak was happening. Guthrie pointed out that the main outbreak was in Houston but the talking-head "reporter" quickly blurted out "but it's going up statewide!"

We're finding now that a lot of the outbreaks in places like Utah and Arkansas were in fact localized outbreaks in places like prisons and meatpacking plants that would have never been shut down even in a lockdown. Much like South Dakota, the presence or absence of a stay-home order makes virtually no difference. And curiously, no mention was made anywhere of the continued disaster in California, home of one of the hardest lockdowns in the United States, but one that completely failed to reduce the rate of death or infection. Of course, California is the home to far-lefty darling Gavin Newsom, so we can't mention how the lockdown failed there.

So what is behind much of the southwest rising? Well, cases are spiking in Mexico, and which states share a notoriously porous land border with Mexico? ... plus, meatpacking plants are notorious for smuggling Mexican labor to run their infamously filthy facilities.

Build the wall.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Applewood

@jmyrlefuller

Your comments are spot on.  The commies seeking to take over this country can't stand it that people do not want to be locked down forever and are now out and about.  So they are going to continue with their BS with the help of their allies in the media and hope there will be enough new cases of COVID to use as an excuse to force people inside again. 

I have news for them.  It's not going to work.  Even their own supporters, particularly the young kids, will resist any attempt to force them back inside.  It's not just the need to get our economy back.  It's summer and no one is going to want to stay home.

You may be right about the cause of  the uptick in border states.  Where I am, I suspect what is behind any increase in cases is the riots.  Too many of them were instigated by out-of-state agitators.  Who knows where they came from and who knows how many of them are carrying COVID?    If I believed in conspiracy theories, I could almost believe that these professional terrorists were deliberately brought in, not just to create the chaos, but also to infect as many people as possible.