Author Topic: Bill de Blasio keeps flip-flopping on his stances: Goodwin  (Read 325 times)

rangerrebew

Bill de Blasio keeps flip-flopping on his stances: Goodwin

By Michael Goodwin

June 9, 2020 | 11:16pm

Say this for Mayor de Blasio: He likes a challenge. Just when you think he has hit rock bottom and can’t go any lower, he is happy to prove you wrong.

The last few days have been a microcosm of the 6½ years of his reign of error. From Day One, he’s not been so much a flip-flopper as a straw blowing in the breeze.

Whatever is easy and might be good for him, he’s for it. If it’s the exact opposite of what he said the day before, so what?

https://nypost.com/2020/06/09/bill-de-blasio-keeps-flip-flopping-on-his-stances-goodwin/

Online mountaineer

Re: Bill de Blasio keeps flip-flopping on his stances: Goodwin
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2020, 12:11:44 pm »
John Cardillo  @johncardillo

BTW, can we stop making believe that @BilldeBlasio  is calling the shots NYC?
His radical terror sympathetic wife runs the show while the stoner doofus smiles, nods, and tokes.
8:05 AM · Jun 11, 2020
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Bill de Blasio keeps flip-flopping on his stances: Goodwin
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2020, 12:47:39 pm »
Said on other threads, it has been quite a while since I have seen a politican do so much self-inflicted damage in such a short time.

Couldn't happen to a nicer guy. :cool:
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.