Author Topic: Biden: I Want A ‘Strong’ Vice President Who Is ‘Ready To Be President On Day One’  (Read 171 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden: I Want A ‘Strong’ Vice President Who Is ‘Ready To Be President On Day One’
By  Daily Wire News
•
Jun 10th, 2020   DailyWire.com

Presumptive Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden told CBS News on Tuesday night that he wants to select a running mate “who is ready to be president on day one.”

“It’s really important that whomever you pick as a vice president agrees with you in terms of your philosophy of government and agrees with you on the systemic things that you wanna change,” Biden said. “And is, in fact, going to be able to be someone who is not at all intimidated by the president, not at all intimidated walking in the White House. And is going to be prepared to give their unvarnished opinion and be able to privately argue with the president if they disagree. I want someone strong. I want someone strong, and someone who can — who is ready to be president on day one.”

Biden later claimed that racism can be found in housing, education, and “in everything we do.”

“It’s genuine. It’s serious,” Biden said. “Look, not all law enforcement officers are racist; my lord, there are some really good, good cops out there. But the way in which it works right now is we’ve seen too many examples of it.”

more
https://www.dailywire.com/news/biden-i-want-a-strong-vice-president-who-is-ready-to-be-president-on-day-one
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

Lol inspiring message. Make sure you pick a real progressive lunatic, Joe.