Author Topic: Chicago Woman Goes BALLISTIC Because Shop Owners (With AK-47s) Prevent Her From Looting [Watch]  (Read 329 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Chicago Woman Goes BALLISTIC Because Shop Owners (With AK-47s) Prevent Her From Looting [Watch]

Posted at 6:30 am on June 9, 2020 by Elizabeth Vaughn

(Language warning.)

Whoa!

A Chicago woman was EXTREMELY upset because she wanted to loot man, and these “Ay-rabs” (store owners) were protecting their “stuff” – with AK-47s. In the video below, she records herself while she delivers an epic rant.

She said the men with the guns were from Morocco and were not U.S. citizens. Certainly they weren’t licensed to carry in Illinois. She was going to call her cousin, the homocide detective, to straighten it out. Here are some excerpts from her diatribe.

They let these people come outside with they AK-47s. Ak-47s to protect they stuff from black people. They ready to kill black people, the A-rabs, the fake a** Ramadan mother f**kers. They got M-16s, AK – with they people’s out here. Everything y’all. Look at this s**t. They got mother f**kin’ AKs out here and I’m going to get my cousin that’s a police officer right now and ask him are they legally able to carry these mother f**kin’ guns like this. I need to know. I need to know.

You tell me that those mother f**kers that don’t live here, they don’t live here. This is not a United States citizen and he is sitting outside with a whole AK-47 ready to blow black people’s brains out, but they say they from America. And this is how they protect cheap a** sh*t.

more w/video
https://www.redstate.com/elizabeth-vaughn/2020/06/09/chicago-woman-goes-ballistic-because-shop-owners-with-guns-prevent-her-from-looting/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
(Coment withheld on behalf of poster)
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline mountaineer

Wow, M-16s, too. Cool.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline EdinVA

Did not watch video... monetized....
"I’m talking to the Chicago Police because..."  Wait... I thought we were supposed to get rid of the pooolice?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Wow, M-16s, too. Cool.

@mountaineer

In some neighborhoods,tactical nukes with detonators linked to the front doors might prove useful in improving the gene pool.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline goatprairie

She's upset because store owners won't let her loot and vandalize their place of business.
What hope is there for women like that to be regular, law-abiding Americans? How can you reason with them?
Answer: you can't.

Offline PeteS in CA

Ak-47s to protect they stuff from black people.

I doubt these business owners much care whether a looter-wannabe is black, brown, white, or magenta with chartreuse polka dots. Is that female ASSuming looters would be blacks? And did she miss the significance of the pronoun she (mis)used, they stuff?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I doubt these business owners much care whether a looter-wannabe is black, brown, white, or magenta with chartreuse polka dots. Is that female ASSuming looters would be blacks? And did she miss the significance of the pronoun she (mis)used, they stuff?

This idiot's rationalization that just because "insurance" is available it should be left open for the looter's pleasure?
Human excrement of this nature are the foot soldiers we will be facing in  CW2
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.