Author Topic: Virginia officer arrested after repeatedly using stun gun on black man  (Read 511 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Virginia officer arrested after repeatedly using stun gun on black man
By Robert Gearty | Fox News

A white Virginia police officer has been arrested on assault charges after video showed him subduing a disoriented black man with a stun gun.

It happened Saturday on a residential street in Fairfax County just outside Washington.

The video shows Tyler Timberlake, a member of the Fairfax County Police Department, striking the man with a stun gun and then getting on top of him, along with the officer wearing the body camera.

Once Timberlake is on top of the man, he presses the stun gun into the back of his neck and fires again.

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

more
https://www.foxnews.com/us/virginia-officer-arrested-after-using-stun-gun-on-black-man
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Not the best optics, there. Granted the suspect was uncooperative and somewhat incoherent, but he did not appear to be violent. I try not to question the actions of police, but this looks a little shaky to me. That said, have they been having a lot of issues with PCP in that area?
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline dfwgator

Again, a Rat-Run State.

But it's Trump's, and Trump Voters' fault.

Offline aligncare

Not the best optics, there. Granted the suspect was uncooperative and somewhat incoherent, but he did not appear to be violent. I try not to question the actions of police, but this looks a little shaky to me. That said, have they been having a lot of issues with PCP in that area?

We wouldn’t have so much racial tension and unrest in America if the media reported the police-civilian incidents involving all races, not just white on black. The dirty rotten scum play up race for democrat political gain, no matter how much it tears the country apart.

Offline Smokin Joe

We wouldn’t have so much racial tension and unrest in America if the media reported the police-civilian incidents involving all races, not just white on black. The dirty rotten scum play up race for democrat political gain, no matter how much it tears the country apart.
I must take issue, there. It is not a situation of "no matter" how much, it is a question of the more the better, as far as the media are concerned.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I thought if you touched someone being hit with a stun gun,you got stunned,too?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Hoodat

Virginia officer arrested after repeatedly using stun gun on black man
By Robert Gearty | Fox News

A white Virginia police officer has been arrested on assault charges after video showed him subduing a disoriented black man with a stun gun.

It happened Saturday on a residential street in heavily Democrat Fairfax County just outside Washington.

There, fixed it.  I bet the cop is from Maryland.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Smokin Joe

I thought if you touched someone being hit with a stun gun,you got stunned,too?
A taser works from electrode to electrode. Path of least resistance.

C S Lewis