Author Topic: Dow aims for sixth straight rise, Nasdaq carves out record as Wall Street adds to gains  (Read 388 times)

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!

<snipit>
U.S. stocks were higher at midday Monday as equities aim to extend a rally on Wall Street that lifted the Nasdaq Composite to a new intraday record amid hope that the gradual easing of lockdown measures proves successful.

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/dow-futures-rise-as-stock-market-aims-to-add-to-rally-headed-into-fed-week-2020-06-08?mod=mw_latestnews
====================================================================================
Markets continue to shrug off the unrest, and bulls rule the day.  By the day, the probablilty of this being a "V" shaped recovery gets better and better.  Oil prices have stabilized nicely, precious metals down and stable, and Fed rates have stopped gyrating.  ViX has generally been down in the 20's and 30's.  I can not say with certainty that the rough sailings are over, as we stil have several earnings reports that may send an occasional jolt in the market.  But I am getting more optimistic by the day.

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.