Author Topic: ‘Incel’ blew off hand making explosives to target ‘hot cheerleaders’: feds  (Read 395 times)

rangerrebew

â€˜Incel’ blew off hand making explosives to target ‘hot cheerleaders’: feds

By Lee Brown

June 7, 2020 | 10:33am

A sexually frustrated Virginia man blew off a hand while trying to make homemade explosives — ones he planned to use on a revenge attack on “hot cheerleaders,” according to federal prosecutors.

Cole Carini, 23, went to a health clinic in Richlands last Wednesday suffering from an amputated hand, amputated fingers on the opposite hand, and shrapnel wounds to the neck and throat, the Department of Justice said.

He claimed it was from a devastating lawnmower accident — but investigators found his garden overgrown, they say.

https://nypost.com/2020/06/07/man-blew-off-hand-making-explosives-to-target-hot-cheerleaders/

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Pardon me as I find amusement at his no longer being able to take the situation in hand and deal with it.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Pardon me as I find amusement at his no longer being able to take the situation in hand and deal with it.

Doubly so, as it seems, having lost fingers on the remaining hand.  He'll have to adjust to using a bidet. :laugh: :police:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online roamer_1

:silly: :yowsa:

Offline GrouchoTex

Yep.
Lots half of his girl friends in an instant.