Author Topic: Trump saved DC from the mob  (Read 270 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump saved DC from the mob
« on: June 08, 2020, 01:05:23 pm »
June 8, 2020
Trump saved DC from the mob
By Jacob Dreizin

On the night of Sunday, May 31st, I read about the burning of the church near the White House, and, as a VA headquarters employee, I received a work email stating that our two HQ buildings next to that church  -- the main building and the overflow building  -- had been “vandalized.”  On Friday, June 5th, I came back to DC to see for myself what had happened to the VA and surrounding areas.

Keep in mind, the VA -- for all of its problems, centered around its enormous size and perennial inability to clean out its own rot -- is essentially the largest social services and welfare organization in the free world.  That’s not a bad thing.  About half of its headquarters staff are African American.  The VA does not oppress anyone, and is no one’s enemy.  With the exception of some new executives and their “special assistants,” it is the same as Obama’s VA.  Anyone assaulting VA buildings -- even if it’s just a feral 18 year-old with nothing better to do during a national lockdown -- is a moron.

The Washington Post mentioned the damage to the VA and nearby city blocks but did not show much if any of it.  Presumably, the Post did not want to give its readers the wrong idea about the nearly all-white, mostly quite privileged “peaceful protestors” in Lafayette Square park, who in some organized fashion tried to storm the White House for several nights in a row and then, failing at that, turned their frustrated aggression in the opposite, northward, direction, where stands the VA among other structures.  It’s not as if the Post, wholly owned by some West Coast web commerce guy, has a duty to its own city -- “Resistance” is a higher calling.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2020/06/trump_saved_dc_from_the_mob.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: Trump saved DC from the mob
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2020, 10:02:47 pm »
Pardon my ignorance but who or what is "12"? I keep seeing references to "12" in all the burned out buildings and graffiti.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Lando Lincoln

« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2020, 10:30:13 pm »
Pardon my ignorance but who or what is "12"? I keep seeing references to "12" in all the burned out buildings and graffiti.

I don’t know but I have told it is a reference to the police dating back to the old 60’s show, Adam 12.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline HoustonSam

• "That'll be the day......"
  • old times there are not forgotten
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2020, 10:42:02 pm »

I join you in ignorance of "12" in this context.

More remarkable (not surprising) I find the ignorance of the protesters who defaced the plinth of the Farragut statue.  Farragut's victory at Mobile Bay was a contributing factor to Lincoln's 1864 re-election, which effectively sealed the fate of the Confederacy.

"Blue on blue" vandalism by clueless radicals.
James 1:20