Author Topic: A Black Responds to Democrats' Insane Vow to Disband Police By Lloyd Marcus  (Read 147 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
June 8, 2020
A Black Responds to Democrats' Insane Vow to Disband Police
By Lloyd Marcus

A white caller into the Rush Limbaugh radio show prefaced his call by saying he is a conservative and Trump-supporter.  Then he said his 18-year-old daughter changed his mind, causing him to be sympathetic to the George Floyd protesters.  Rush said, "We have no idea what it is like being black and seeing a cop in your rearview mirror."

Well, I am a black man who has been pulled over by police numerous times in my 70 years.  My first thought was what did I do wrong, not my skin color.  Except for one jerk, every officer was polite and professional.  To the jerk who gave me a ticket, I still say I did come to a complete stop at that stop sign.

Fake news media's campaign to demonize police and Democrats' vow to disband police departments are totally insane.  Can you imagine what gangs such as MS-13 would do to this country without police intervention?  America has over 33,000 gangs with over 1.4 million members.

For decades, Democrats have tried every dirty trick in the book to repeal our Second Amendment right to bear arms.  They claim that you should always call the police rather than defend yourself.  While still insisting that we surrender our guns, Democrats have begun defunding and disbanding police departments.  Antifa has boldly announced that it will begin invading the homes of white Americans.  Without guns or police, what are Americans supposed to use to stop anarchists from robbing, raping, and murdering their families?  Harsh language?

Brother and sister Americans, our greatest enemy is the Democratic Party.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2020/06/a_black_responds_to_democrats_insane_vow_to_disband_police.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34