Author Topic: 23 Russian-made Pantsir air defense systems destroyed in Libya by Turkish drones  (Read 449 times)

rangerrebew

23 Russian-made Pantsir air defense systems destroyed in Libya by Turkish drones
 Sunday, June 7, 2020 10:00:00 AM

Turkish drones have destroyed at least 23 Pantsir-S1 anti-aircraft missile systems during the military conflicts in Syria and Libya. While, eight Russian-made aid defense systems were destroyed in Middle East conflicts, 15 combat vehicles have already been destroyed in Africa, reports Ukrainian news outlet Defense Express. It is noted that the total amount of lost air defense systems may be greater, if taking into account systems destroyed by Israel in Syria.

Pantsir-S1 showed that it is unable to counter Turkish Anka-S drones and MAM-L guided munitions, which are used by Bayraktar TB2 drones. Their success would not have been possible without the Turkish Koral land-based electronic warfare systems.

https://uawire.org/23-russian-made-pantsir-air-defense-systems-destroyed-in-libya-by-turkish-drones

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Turkey, Pakistan, Malaysia and Qatar form troubling new alliance

Keeping up with alliances in the Middle East is tougher than keeping up with a Abbott and Costello Baseball Skit.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.