Author Topic: Majority of Minneapolis City Council vows to disband police department  (Read 439 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Majority of Minneapolis City Council vows to disband police department
By Aris Folley - 06/07/20 06:35 PM EDT

The majority of the Minneapolis City Council vowed on Sunday to disband the local police department and replace the office with what members have said will be a new model of public safety, The New York Times reports.

The report comes two weeks after the death of George Floyd, an unarmed black man who died in Minneapolis on May 25 after a white police officer, Derek Chauvin, kneeled on his neck during an arrest.

Footage of the arrest, which immediately went viral late last month, prompted widespread protests in the nation and across the world in the weeks since, with demonstrators calling for an end to police brutality and racism.

DEVELOPING
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
I'm guessing Sharia Law is next...
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

If this stupidity catches on where I live I will sure as hell start packing, with or without a CCW.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Excellent.  We're going to get a chance to see what "Community Policing" is like.  The urchins are gonna love the shit out of this.

Give 'em what they want, good and hard!
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline mountaineer

I'm guessing Sharia Law is next...
Yes.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Yes.

Oh, absolutely!  First thing in the morning, day one.  That commie Representative (D-Mogadishu) is licking her brother's chops over this.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: