Author Topic: 'Defund the police'? The method to the Left’s madness  (Read 176 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
June 7, 2020
'Defund the police'? The method to the Left’s madness
By Selwyn Duke

Dismantling the police, a measure already proposed in Minneapolis, makes about as much sense as eliminating doctors or farmers, and would likewise lead to pain and death. But if there is method to the madness, and I suspect there is in some Machiavellian quarters, it’s perhaps this: Certain leftists want to eliminate the police because they want to become the police.

Or, at least, they want their foot soldiers to fill that role.

Oh, there are other motivations, too, ranging from raw, misguided passion to formulaic devotion to a perverse leftist creed to wider efforts to destabilize the country. Remember, though, if you’re a power seeker, you attack those whose power you want for yourself. And upon attaining police power, enforcing a political agenda becomes much easier.

Any leftist with a few brain cells to rub together knows not only that dismantling the police would lead to anarchy, but that anarchy is never a permanent state of affairs. People would be desperate for restored order, and some controlling force would step into the breach and secure it — though it might be a disordered order.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2020/06/defund_the_police_the_method_to_the_lefts_madness.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: 'Defund the police'? The method to the Left’s madness
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2020, 04:49:05 pm »
Certain leftists want to eliminate the police because they want to become the police.

Or, at least, they want their foot soldiers to fill that role.

Works for me!

The sooner the better!

The only real drawback I can see since this is inevitable,is there will be a lack of lampposts to hang the bastards from,in the traditional manner of disposing of traitors.

The irony here is this thing is led by people who are genuinely intelligent,yet they fail to see there is a difference in the nature and the character of the privileged people in their social circles and the minions they have dealings with in the major cities,and the people in what they dismiss as "fly over country".

They ARE going to find out,though.

My only request is "PLEASE let my die as a happy man by trying this crap while I am still physically capable of participating. "
« Last Edit: June 07, 2020, 04:52:45 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!