Author Topic: Did an aged activist set up the Buffalo police?  (Read 184 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Did an aged activist set up the Buffalo police?
« on: June 07, 2020, 02:09:44 pm »
June 7, 2020
Did an aged activist set up the Buffalo police?
By Andrea Widburg

Many Americans understand that the riots aren’t righteous protests but are, instead, leftist activism aimed at destabilizing America and (the activists hope) destroying Trump’s chance at reelection. Still, people found shocking a video showing police in Buffalo pushing an old man to the ground where he lay with blood pouring from his ear. Don’t believe everything you see, though. The old man was a leftist activist looking for trouble and may have staged the whole thing.

If one views the video in a vacuum, it’s awful. A frail-looking old man standing alone against the Buffalo police is brutally pushed to the ground and left to lie there, bleeding:

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2020/06/did_an_aged_activist_set_up_the_buffalo_police.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Did an aged activist set up the Buffalo police?
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2020, 04:33:52 pm »
So, are the PTB in shithole Buffalo going to restore all the officers to their positions?  I would not bet on it.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: Did an aged activist set up the Buffalo police?
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2020, 05:53:43 pm »
I never did think the cops "shoved him to the ground". I did see them reach out in his direction,but it was never clear they actually touched him,never mind "shoved" him.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!