Author Topic: Joe Biden’s mental decline sadly evident twice yesterday By Thomas Lifson  (Read 169 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
June 6, 2020
Joe Biden’s mental decline sadly evident twice yesterday
By Thomas Lifson

How will Joe Bide be able to handle presidential debates?  Or campaigning beyond his basement?   

I almost hate to point this out because I do have compassion for anyone facing the mental challenges of aging. But the Oval Office is no place for someone needing compassion for his or her mental deterioration (or any job-related disability).  Keep Joe Biden feeding the geese at his lavish estate in Delaware and I will gush with sympathy and maybe even share with him my own bouts with aging.

But stay away from seeking a job for which you lack the capacity, Joe! Age with grace!  As the second-most famous line uttered in the Dirty Harry series of movies points out, “A man’s got to know his limitations.”

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2020/06/joe_bidens_mental_decline_sadly_evident_twice_yesterday.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34