Author Topic: LIVE THREAD: All hell is breaking loose across America Weekend Thread..Last Part  (Read 43533 times)

Online mountaineer

I doubt any of them vote. They are rebels,and rebels don't work inside the system.
Voting is a concession to the Constitution and the system, man!
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline aligncare

I wonder if we could trick antifa to vote for trump that way... what better way to convince people they're trump supporters than to actually vote trump!

With those Mensa members? Sounds doable.

Online mountaineer

Seattle police report:
Police Arrest Man After He Sets Fire to Patrol Car
Written by Public Affairs on October 15, 2020 3:14 pm

Around 1:30 PM, an officer was in their patrol vehicle in an alley between Dexter Avenue and John Street looking for a man who was reportedly brandishing a flaming piece of lumber.

The officer found the man, who threw the flaming lumber—believed to be a 2×2—into the patrol vehicle while the officer was still inside.

Additional responding officers chased the man into a parking garage where they deployed a taser and took him into custody.

One officer is believed to have discharged a firearm during the incident. The suspect was not struck.

Additionally, as officers were arresting the man, the flames from the burning lumber engulfed the entire patrol vehicle.

One officer was transported to Harborview Medical Center with non-life-threatening burns. ...

Meanwhile:
Rantz: At least 118 Seattle police officers left department in mass exodus
By Jason Rantz
October 15, 2020 at 10:16 pm

At least 118 Seattle police officers separated from the department, the Jason Rantz Show on KTTH has confirmed. In September alone, 39 officers left the force when the typical number for that month is between 5 and 7. Even new recruits are leaving.

There are now only about 1,200 officers in service for the entire city, the lowest it’s been in a decade. And even this number is misleading. Many officers are using their accrued sick time as they begin their escape to other agencies or wait for retirement. ...

At least 118 officers have separated from the force in 2020, with the bulk leaving after the Seattle City Council embraced radical activists pushing to defund the police. Separations are all-inclusive, including resignations (including lateral-moves to other agencies) and retirements.

While council members either stayed quiet as criminal activists attempted to murder police or defended death threats, officers gave their notice. Some went to other departments, others retired. The downward trend is expected to continue. ...
My Northwest.com (Rantz appears to be a conservative radio host).

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
When you can riot, and government officials who brazenly openly support those that do.  Trash a President who finally supports the interests of America and Americans for 4 years.  Trash the police and soldiers who defend and protect you, and then put up a depraved, degenerate mentally crippled idiot for the Presidency and win.  You might well contemplate suicide as the only option left.  We are talking if the Soros Nazi and world Communist party coalition win this election.  This is for real and for all the apples in the cart.  Don't be a slacker, this is it.
If you think living in the utopia is bad now, take a good look at rat eating Venezuela, richest nation in South America.  That's exactly what they want, and will get, here.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2020, 12:55:48 am by christian »
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Online mountaineer

Breaking911   @Breaking911
BREAKING: Walmart removes all guns and ammunition from displays in its U.S. stores, aiming to head off any potential theft of firearms if the stores are broken into amid social unrest - WSJ
4:30 PM · Oct 29, 2020

Offline Idiot

Breaking911   @Breaking911
BREAKING: Walmart removes all guns and ammunition from displays in its U.S. stores, aiming to head off any potential theft of firearms if the stores are broken into amid social unrest - WSJ
4:30 PM · Oct 29, 2020
Glad I'm already stocked up. Guess they are expecting the worst.

Online mountaineer

Last time I was in Walmart's sporting goods section, all I saw was shotgun shells. It's been a long time since that had anything for pistols. They really ought to lock up their TVs, since that's the first thing the "protesters" go for.

Online Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
Last time I was in Walmart's sporting goods section, all I saw was shotgun shells. It's been a long time since that had anything for pistols. They really ought to lock up their TVs, since that's the first thing the "protesters" go for.

I’ve never seen guns at Walmart. Other than water pistols.
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Online mountaineer

They used to have them. Lately, just air guns and maybe shotguns.

Offline Idiot

Our local Walmarts carry a good supply of ammo, plus rifles, shotguns, handguns...you name it.  I agree that they need to lockup their tv's since that seems to be the first to go in a riot situation.  It won't happen here I assure you, as a huge number of citizens are armed and are quite proficient.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Walmart is probably the last place I'd purchase ammo.  :shrug:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online mountaineer

Walmart is probably the last place I'd purchase ammo.  :shrug:
I bought some several years ago because the price was right, but haven't seen my calibers there in ages.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
I bought some several years ago because the price was right, but haven't seen my calibers there in ages.

:laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@mountaineer

That's why you buy it be the case when the price is right. I have bought cases of surplus Israeli still in sealed battle packs for less than what the brass would have cost me when I bought the surplus ammo.

Granted,I lived close to friend at that time that had a pro range with pop-up targets out to 500 meters,and was shooting a LOT.

Not as much as my friend,though. He would order it by the pallet. We would all get together at the same time and place one order to get the maximum discounts,

Those of you with AR-15's should cheer up. IF Trump gets re-elected there will be PLENTY of surplus 5.56mm for sale soon,when the US military switches back to 30 cal rifles.

Of course,if Biden is elected,all the surplus 5.56mm will just get dumped in the sea,not sold as surplus.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online mountaineer

You're right. I've kicked myself for not buying more when I had the chance.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical

Graham, #NorthCarolina #BlackLivesMatter #AntifaTerrorists blocking polls & intimidating voter's. Police are pepper spraying.

https://twitter.com/CTruthforTrump/status/1323002548299640834

Offline aligncare

Spray ‘em good and hard.

Voting is our birth right. Intimidation and threats against voters is anti-American. Should never become a feature of American elections, never.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Spray ‘em good and hard.

Voting is our birth right. Intimidation and threats against voters is anti-American. Should never become a feature of American elections, never.

@aligncare

And then beat the snot out of them with billyclubs until they cry. After all,they are self-described anarchists,so they have no right to bitch if they get treated like they want to treat others.

Online mountaineer

More Joe Biden supporters heard from, this time in NYC:
Another night of protests in NYC: Naked fountain dancing and dinner with a show
By Joe Marino and Laura Italiano
November 6, 2020 | 11:35pm | Updated
Protesters march past West Village restaurant

It was just another night of protests in Manhattan — with one naked reveler dancing in a fountain and wary outdoor diners watching, forks in the air, as a procession of some 300 marchers file past.

The night’s festivities began with a combination Black Lives Matter protest and “Donald Trump is Over” dance party at Washington Square Park.

“The people are calling it!” impatient Joe Biden fans asserted in online ads for the event.

In what may have been some kind of political statement, one attendee doffed his clothes and jumped into the park’s fountain, where he danced around shouting, “I’m Nevada!” ...
NY Post

Whatever.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
@mountaineer

That's why you buy it be the case when the price is right. I have bought cases of surplus Israeli still in sealed battle packs for less than what the brass would have cost me when I bought the surplus ammo.

Granted,I lived close to friend at that time that had a pro range with pop-up targets out to 500 meters,and was shooting a LOT.

Not as much as my friend,though. He would order it by the pallet. We would all get together at the same time and place one order to get the maximum discounts,

Those of you with AR-15's should cheer up. IF Trump gets re-elected there will be PLENTY of surplus 5.56mm for sale soon,when the US military switches back to 30 cal rifles.

Of course,if Biden is elected,all the surplus 5.56mm will just get dumped in the sea,not sold as surplus.
We need people on those vessels, and a boat or two of our own.... :whistle:
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Online mountaineer

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
:beer:

Ok I'll drink to that. :beer:

Wonder if it actually happened?

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Ok I'll drink to that. :beer:

Wonder if it actually happened?

I doubt it.  The anecdote is too pat.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@Right_in_Virginia

"Evil"?

He is my hero!

Now mommy is going to have to buy them all new cars.