Author Topic: ‘Racism is not dead. But it’s on life-support’: Thomas Sowell drops one helluva TRUTH-BOMB on Democ  (Read 186 times)

rangerrebew

â€˜Racism is not dead. But it’s on life-support’: Thomas Sowell drops one helluva TRUTH-BOMB on Democrats about racism

Posted at 12:27 pm on June 4, 2020 by Sam J.

Thomas Sowell tweeted the following about racism in America and unfortunately, the people who really need to read it and take it to heart will likely just ignore it.

Democrats need black Americans to be afraid and angry so they’ll turn out to vote for them while they continue to do very little for that demographic. Instead of truly dealing in legislation that would help black Americans, Democrats for example take down statues and pretend that somehow makes everything better.

Looking at you, Governor Coonman.

Sowell’s tweet is exceptional.

https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2020/06/04/racism-is-not-dead-but-its-on-life-support-thomas-sowell-drops-one-helluva-truth-bomb-on-democrats-about-racism/
« Last Edit: June 04, 2020, 07:59:38 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Candace Owens delivered a blistering take on this. Don't forget Kanye West, Larry Elder, and other blacks, that speak in terms of the dems' need to keep their dependency platation well stocked with people they have duped.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Online LMAO

I used to lament the fact that Sowell and Walter Williams weren't our first black president
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy