Author Topic: BREAKING: Antifa terrorists to be bused to Sparta, Illinois with orders to burn farm houses and kil  (Read 372 times)

rangerrebew

BREAKING: Antifa terrorists to be bused to Sparta, Illinois with orders to burn farm houses and kill livestock in rural “white” areas

Wednesday, June 03, 2020 by: Mike Adams   

(Natural News) Today Natural News has learned that Antifa operatives are organizing a plan to bus large numbers of Antifa terrorists to the vicinity of Sparta, Illinois, where they will be directed to target rural white Americans by burning farm houses and killing livestock. The purpose of the attack, according to sources, is so that Antifa can send a message to white America that “not even rural whites are safe” from the reach of Antifa, and that if their radical left-wing demands are not yet, all of America will burn (not just the cities).

Sources tell Natural News that Antifa terrorists are currently expected to move along state routes 154 and 4, seeking out rural targets including isolated homes and farms to cause maximum mayhem and property destruction. Although our sources did not specifically mention the methods by which killing livestock would be accomplished, it seems almost certain that firearms would be the most effective way for Antifa terrorists to achieve that morbid goal.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2020-06-03-antifa-terrorists-sparta-illinois-burn-farmhouses-kill-livestock.html

rangerrebew

I don't know how true or even if true this story is but I wouldn't discount it.  I could see Antifa sending in black members to create even more problems for law enforcement.  Or they might try to get law enforcement in Sparta and then hit somewhere else. :shrug:

Offline DB

I don't know how true or even if true this story is but I wouldn't discount it.  I could see Antifa sending in black members to create even more problems for law enforcement.  Or they might try to get law enforcement in Sparta and then hit somewhere else. :shrug:

Whatever color they are they'll get shot by the locals if they try this.

Natural News as a source is majorly tainted for me. I don't have enough salt...

Offline skeeter

I find this hard to believe. Do they think killing livestock will win them 'progressive' support?

Offline PeteS in CA

I find this hard to believe. Do they think killing livestock will win them 'progressive' support?

Consider the source of the OP article, NaturalNews.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline EdinVA

Well, good luck with that...
Farmers and Ranchers are not the type that scare easily, and they are all armed....

Online mountaineer

Sparta is a short jaunt from St. Louis. So far, the threatened invasion by Antifa hasn't happened.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Sparta is a short jaunt from St. Louis. So far, the threatened invasion by Antifa hasn't happened.

Some of the movie In The Heat Of The Night was filmed there....I used to see some of the stars in downtown Beleville shopping...which was the largest town close to Sparta..
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
This made me laugh. LOL!
All I could think is, "Lord, I hope this is true!"
The thought of a bus load of dead Antifa Nazis makes me happy.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.