Author Topic: Capitol Police Officers Take A Knee In Front Of Protesters, Are Met With Loud Applause  (Read 505 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Henry Rodgers
Senior Congressional Correspondent
June 03, 2020 4:53 PM ET

Several police officers took a knee Wednesday on Capitol Hill in front of a crowd protesting the death of George Floyd and were met with cheers.

Officers across the country have kneeled with those protesting Floyd’s death. Floyd died while in Minneapolis police custody after an officer pressed his knee on his neck while he was handcuffed and on the ground.

Protests and riots erupted nationwide after a bystander’s video captured Floyd first protesting that he couldn’t breathe, then going limp before being removed from the scene of the arrest.

more
https://dailycaller.com/2020/06/03/capitol-hill-police-officers-protesters-george-floyd-take-a-knee/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Right_in_Virginia

All this kneeling is starting to make Obama's bowing almost look okay.   :smokin:

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
This sickens me. Tucker Carlson had a segment on this very topic...if it gets posted I will post it here..a real eye opener.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Humiliating, but then agian, this must mean no more riots right?

Online DB

Sorry, this makes me want to puke.

Create a false narrative and then force everyone to kneel to it. It is submission to the insane left.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

This sickens me. Tucker Carlson had a segment on this very topic...if it gets posted I will post it here..a real eye opener.

Did you catch the crowd pledging to love their black neighbors like their white neighbors during a woke sermon in Bethesda?

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/06/03/watch-predominantly-white-crowd-in-maryland-takes-oath-of-anti-racism/

Jonestown anyone?

Offline skeeter

Sorry, this makes me want to puke.

Create a false narrative and then force everyone to kneel to it. It is submission to the insane left.
Kowtow to Chairman Mao.

Offline goatprairie

Did you catch the crowd pledging to love their black neighbors like their white neighbors during a woke sermon in Bethesda?

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/06/03/watch-predominantly-white-crowd-in-maryland-takes-oath-of-anti-racism/

Jonestown anyone?
All the whites taking the pledge should stroll down a street in Baltimore after midnight and see how much love they'd get from their black compatriots.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

I agree.   The kneeling constiutes captiulation, and submission.

Cops should ignore them.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Applewood

I agree.   The kneeling constiutes captiulation, and submission.

Cops should ignore them.

It sends the message that the police are on the side of the protesters -- even if they become rioters -- so that tells me if my business is looted or burned, the police are not going to help me.

Maybe that's not the message the police intend, but it makes me nervous.  Should make anyone nervous.

Those of you who own firearms -- better clean them, make sure they are ready, make sure you have sufficient ammo.    I think when it comes to protecting ourselves, our families and our properties, we are truly on our own.