Author Topic: "NYPD is losing the city of New York": Police union boss says city leaders are telling cops to "stan  (Read 423 times)

Online corbe

"NYPD is losing the city of New York": Police union boss says city leaders are telling cops to "stand down," asks Trump for help

by Laura Mize · Jun 3rd, 2020 11:19 am 16

New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio and the commissioner and chiefs of the New York Police Department are holding officers back from controlling the looting and rioting taking place throughout the city, according to the boss of one of the city's top police unions.

(FOX News Video at LINK)

"Our hands are being tied," Ed Mullins, president of the Sergeants Benevolent Association told Fox News host Laura Ingraham Tuesday. "The rank and file members of all ranks have sent me numerous emails, letters, text messages, photos of New York City ... being destroyed. We have no leadership coming from City Hall. We are being told to stand down."

Mullins said that "NYPD is losing the city of New York and we have no leadership in the city of New York right now."

<..snip..>

https://disrn.com/news/nypd-is-losing-the-city-of-new-york-police-union-boss-pleads-for-federal-backup
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
NYC Police Union President: ‘We Are Losing the City
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2020, 12:13:53 am »
Dr. Susan Berry 3 Jun 2020

The president of the New York City police union wrote Tuesday in a letter to his fellow sergeants, “I know we are losing the city,” amid the violent protests and riots occurring in the wake of the death of George Floyd at the hands of police officers in Minneapolis.

Ed Mullins, president of the Sergeants Benevolent Association, wrote. :

I know we are losing the city. We have no leadership, no direction, and no plan. I know you are being held back and used as pawns. I am one of you! I am doing, and I will continue to do, everything I can to protect you and the people of this city.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/06/03/nyc-police-union-president-we-are-losing-the-city/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Night Hides Not

Re: NYC Police Union President: ‘We Are Losing the City
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2020, 12:24:47 am »
Where in Hades have you been, buddy? The horse left the barn years ago.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
NY, LA, Portland, Seattle, and more like them, all on fire and ransacked?
OK. I have no love for any of them. And it seems to be what the leaders and the people there want.
DeBlasio, Pelosi, and dozens of others are cheering it on.
So, Oh well. Que sera sera...
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online corbe

It's beginning to dawn on me why the Indians sold that $hit for just a few trinkets and beads.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.